Want to see some of my photography, too?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kholmes, Dec 13, 2006.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I got inspired by Butterfly's gorgeous slide show and posted some of my own photography on Flickr this morning.

Copy and paste this link in your browser, and then click on "View as slideshow":

Uploading photos to Flickr is easy and fun to do, I discovered. I'd love to see others' photos as well.

[This Message was Edited on 12/13/2006]
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

wow that is so beautiful .I could really get lost in thoughts of fantasy .Such a peaseful calm picture.You have so much talent.
  3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Great photos Ken,thought i was looking at some old Western movies for a minute,LOL,i'm sure i've seen most of those places in the Westerns.Spectacular scenery.
  4. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

They are great! You are able to get some really sweeping landscapes out there. The colors are just beautiful. Did you have to use a wide angle lens, or did you just have a high perspective?

Anyway, really great job! I hope all the other aspiring photographers get motivated to share their pictures too. Flickr really is an easy way to get your photos up and organized.
  5. larryh

larryh New Member

Great photos and great scenery too.

6. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

You guys are so talented! I don't suppose you use one of those disposable cameras like I do LOL!!

My brother and his wife are photographers and have a website also. Their's are posted at: http://www.pbase.com/macknight

He has had several published in the paper and a couple in magazines.

Stop and smell the puppies!
  7. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Your photos are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Since I have never been to your part of the world I wish there was a description underneath telling me where they are!

Absolutely lovely. After a show like that I don't dare share my home grown photography.

hugs Redwillow
  8. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Butterfly: Just a high perspective; no wide angle. You have a neat username on Flickr, too. Thanks for getting me going on this. Have you posted anything on Youtube?

Greenbean: I checked out your brother and his wife's website. Very beautiful. Do they live in Washington? The Pacific Northwest is beautiful. I don't use disposable cameras, but I just use a cheap digital camera with only two megapixels and optical zoom. I'd like to upgrade one of these days, though.

Redwillow: I'd love to see your photography! I added descriptions of where I took the photos, too--good idea (visible if you're not in slide show mode).

[This Message was Edited on 12/13/2006]
  9. elliespad

elliespad Member

Absolutely gorgeous! Really beautiful. Thank you.
  10. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

And I don't use that word often. (Too hard to spell.) {Hope Elliespad knew what she was doing.}

Anyway, great photos. RE: the church, are there two churches in that photo or are more modern steeples grafted onto the old church.

I don't want to get caught up in symbolism here, but I did notice that when I was married, the pictures my wife took frequently cut my head off.
  11. mezombie

mezombie Member

Ken, these photos really are gorgeous! You could be a professional photographer!

By the way, I'm impressed that your scooter takes you to spots with such terrific views! Some scooter! LOL! Is it one of those James Bond types that turns into a helicopter?

[This Message was Edited on 12/14/2006]
  12. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I especially loved the one with the stormy sky, dark mountains and those chartreuse trees with the stream running thru it.
  13. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

14. Marta608

Marta608 Member

For some reason my browser won't get me there. I'll keep trying.

15. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Rock: That's just one church in the photo. Looks like they grafted two steeples onto the old church.

Marta: If your browser won't let you see them, I'd be happy to meet you in the chatroom, exchange e-mails, and then send them to you that way.
  16. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I kept trying but can't get there.

Now all we have to do is find a mutual time to exchange addresses....