Want to see something awful

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Jun 18, 2008.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I put this picture in my profile from yesterday, i can't get it resized so it's super large!!!!

I look awful!! I spent the night at my moms, and i didn't sleep very well at all, i haven't been up very long, didn't comb my hair no make-up, and you can even see my black eye under my glasses that my son accidently gave me!! LOL

Middle aged or what!! Yuck! We took my mom's horse out to play around with in the areana, my son wanted a ride, and when he was done i took a ride also.
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You look great, like you are having a wonderful time. I am so envious of you. I love horses and the country. When I retire, I will be moving to the country where there is peace and quite and have a few horses.

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Mornings,

I cannot see you full face since the shot of you is from the side. I cannot even see the black eye that your son gave you (-: !! How nice that you still get to ride. I am sure that is very theraputic even if you might not have he energy all the time.

Thanks for the nice picture of you and your mom's horse. I have another friend who also loves hourses who moved to where she can keep her 2 horses on her property. She is on cloud nine I am sure.

Keep riding and who cares about your eye. Just hope it does not hurt you. You could also put on a bit of makeup if are worried about it s looks. I am always getting back and blue for no good reason, doesn't take much. Just tell people you bumped into a door or something(-: !!

Yes, it no fun to be getting old plus having DD's too. However, my dear you are young , I see it from your bio, as old as my last daughter !! So you are still very young (even if you might not feel like it. I Feel like 100 MANY DAYS (-: !

Blessings and soft hugs,

[This Message was Edited on 06/18/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/18/2008]
  4. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Honey, I should show you a pick of what I look like in the morning. LOL. I do have major envy though....I love horses and haven't rode in years. I always say someday I'll have my own little farmette but I think that will always be in my dreams.
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Photo Misty! Kool Horse!,,,,,Looks like your havin fun!,,,s
  6. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I think you look just fine on your photo. You do not look awful--far from it!!!

I think we are all our own worst critics. What we see and what the rest of the world sees are often two very different things. Take my word for it, you look wonderful in that photo--and your out in the fresh air with family and a beautiful animal with the wind in your hair. What could possibly be better??

7. morningsonshine

You guys are very kind, all i see is a tired face, that is no longer bright and full of energy, and definitely isn't 21 years old anymore.
    I look at myself, and i think, "who's that?" i look like my mother.

I was enjoying the moment tho, with my mom and son, and my niece is the one who took the picture.

It was a nice morning i rode "Dude" around the arena twice and then Alisha (my niece,)gave my son aride around, then we watched her show off alittle by herself galloping around on my mom's horse.

My mom is 60 and she can run circles around me.

Hangin, I love riding bareback it's the only way i rode as a kid, but i don't feel as secure now as i use to!! LOL
    My balance and muscles are both shot.

Granni, i feel like a hundred many days also physically, but not mentally. Thank you for the kind words. Horse are great therapy.

Kjm, funny! I'm sure you look great!!

Mickey, i hope you get to do that!! I don't get enough time with my horses because of this DD. But i do enjoy them.
    Hey monica, we all need dreams!! Visit someone with horses if you can, even if it's only to pet them.

Hey Sisland, you must have rode once upon a time, being a montana girl??
    Mustluv, i seen that cute new family of yours already!! They are adorable!!

lgp, Laura, getting outside is wonderful isn't it, so glad winters over!!
    Hope i didn't miss anyone, if so sorry, you guys are great morale booster!!
    Some nice person from Prohealth resized the picture so it all fits now, but it isn't as close up, can't see the black eye now!! LOL
    You will have to let me know what way you liked it best.

8. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Thanks for posting it!

And you look great! I think sometimes we judge how we look by how we feel. If I'm feeling very ill, I think I look awful. However, that's not what others see at all.

You're looking wonderful.

9. morningsonshine

Thanks, i was extemely tired that day, i went home, crashed on the couch until eight, then went to bed.

I didn't sleep very well in my old room, even tho i brought my mattress pad to make the bed comfee.

My parents have a really old, two story farm house. Upstairs where the spare bedrooms are, they have bats living in the walls, that wake up at night.
    You can hear them in there crawling around and squeaking and scratching on the walls as they come and go. Creepy!!

They kept me awake, i have to have dark and quiet to go to sleep.
  10. LindaH

LindaH New Member

You look just fine. Like someone out in the fresh air and sunshine having fun with family. When you can do that don't be critical of how you look. Just enjoy making the great memories.

11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Neat pic. I understand the "natural, outdoor look" is very in this season.

To whom does the the cool hat belong?

12. sisland

sisland New Member

Yep! I grew up with Horses around! and rode alot! My favorite was a little Quarter Horse that my Dad got for us kids to ride,,,,,,i rode her alot up in the woods behinde our house,,,,,,her name was Bridgett ,,,,,

My Dad ended up selling her to a guy that kept bugging him to buy her,,,,,,,,but yes no saddle but a Bridel a wing and a prayer!,,,lolol,,,,she was really spooked at Mud puddles,,,,so consiquently she took off running a few times,,,,,,,,,,

My Grandpa had a few horses that he would put us kids on to ride and then slap the horse on the ***,,and need less to say i had a heck of a time getting the Big Sorrow to Stop running at full speed,,,,,lolol oh the good old days!,,,,,,,,Sis