Want to see what I do for fun and relaxation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Jun 11, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

This is my entertainment everyday, this is just one road I can choose from. And yes the girls LOVE IT too.

It is called what goes up must go down- enjoy-Carla
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I want to go with you. That looks like so much fun. By the way I looked at all your 19 videos. You dogs are a hoot. I love the fighting one. Are they just playing or are they really fighting with each other. They don't bit each other do they????

I love all your videos. You are so amazing, how do you have time to do everything you do, art, your dogs, videos, rock wall, dirt road, etc....... WOW

Love ya, Mickey
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

LOL- Glad you liked them. NO they are playing, just looks and sounds like fighting. They do this on my bed every evening. They really get crazy after bath time too.

I don't have a job, well one day a week for 5 hours, I don't have a family to care for so it is just me and my dogs. What you see is my life.

I do not like to sit and do nothing, can't stand it. I have found the more I try to do the better I feel. I do forget to pace and pay for it later but what else do I have to do, so I lay in the whirlpool for 2 hours and watch tv,lol- Carla
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You are still amazing to me. I hope that when I retire I can do the things that you do. I love that you are that way. I feel the same way. There is no way i can sit and do nothing. When I do, my mind just keep wondering what else could i be doing than sitting here wasting my time.

Even with this DD and yes, I do pay for it too if I do too much, I still am fortunate enough to be able to do the things that I can still do.

I am so glad you are my friend here and wish so much that all of us porchies can some day meet. That is my dream.
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I looked under "What comes up must come down" and unless I missed you, you were't there. Obviously you were there but can you give me more wpecific instructions. I must be really blind and or dense this morning..

I even looked for Carla Ball and still couldn't find youi. DUH !!

Hugs, Granni
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

You and the girls sure know how to have fun. I watched Missy and Twilla doing tricks and hunting big game in the bedroom.

I was so engrossed I nearly burned my omelet.

I wanna ride too. Is there room for both Mickey and me.

Oh yeah, did you see that article on the AP news yesterday about golf cart accidents? Said they mainly occur when people fall.

Granni, if the URL Carla posted doesn't work, you can just go to youtube and search for ckballl (with three "l's").

7. ckball

ckball New Member

are you going to Youtube videos? Just copy and paste the link in my first post into your browser or address bar. It will automatically load. My Youtube name is ckballl, yes 3 l's, I hope you get it this time.

Mickey thank you so much, it would be great for all us to meet someday. Maybe one of us will win the lottery then we could get JT to fly us around in his plane. Carla

Hey Rock we must have been posting at the same time. Yep there is room but someone would have to ride on the back where the clubs are suppose to go. I really love just getting out and riding around and the girls sometimes would rather ride than walk too.

You have have seen them yesterday, they were Cicada hunting in side yard under the big tree the critters were habitating in. They would rather chase squirells, chipmonks tho. When should I pick you up? Carla[This Message was Edited on 06/12/2008]
  8. ckball

ckball New Member

when you are done watching the video, look to the right and you will see "See more videos for ckballl" or user, then click on that and you will see all 19 of mine.

I am riding in an electric golg cart. I bought it last year to walk my dogs while I was having foot surgery. Now it is my number one guilty pleasure. Hope you like them as there are many with my dogs and Missy the magical counting dog. Really- Carla
  9. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

You are such a busy lady.

Was it easy to teach her to count. I am trying to teach my 2 yr old to speak, and he doesn't have the hang of it.

He knows how to sit, stay, show me your belly, give kisses, fetch, and the other simple commands. My favorite that he does is get busy, that means he goes to the bathroom on command. That one is very helpful when travelling. Any advice on Speak I will gladly take.

The area you live in is beautiful.

10. ckball

ckball New Member

I taught both Twy and Missy to speak as pups, I actually taught Twy first, then when Missy came along a year later, she learned by watching Twy do her tricks.

I like the do your business one, too funny. Missy will "go PP on command to, but not Twy.

The counting part start out as boredom for me last winter, I was tired of the same, sit, speak, shake, ect. So I started speak one, then speak two, then I would do a woof-woof myself and Missy caught on the first time. So we advanced from there. Then one say I asked her what was one plus one and she barked 2 times, I thought no that is just to freaky. Then did it again with different numbers like 1 plus 3 and 2 plus 2 and she would get it right.

As you see in the video I do not give her any signals and only give her the treat when she stops counting. I asked my vet about it and he said she is very intune to me and senses when she gets it right by my vibes, so to speak.

I can go for days or weeks and not play our game and she still does it everytime. She really is the smartest dog I have seen. I have been so busy with everything else I have really ignored them a lot lately, other than our nightly walks/rides.

What kind of dog do you have? I fogot if you already said but is it 2 years old? Thanks again for looking -Carla
  11. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

I have a Bull Mastiff, he turned 2 on 6/6, yes that makes him a devil baby born on 6/6/06.lolol He is the sweetest and best dog I have ever owned.

He is still very apt to learn, and he is very vocal. Hopefully with a handful of cookies and some paticience I will have him speaking in no time.

Thanks for the tips.

12. ckball

ckball New Member

After you watch the video, look to the right and you will see a "see more for ckballl" or user and click on that to see all my videos.

And there is never too much fun! It is my own personal rollar coaster,lol. I have about 5 hills I can go up and down on. I envy you going to ride coasters-hope you at least find something to wear, hey how about a sheet for a sarong????

Thanks Diane, I do enjoy spending time with my girls-Carla
  13. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Hi Carla,
    I looked at most of your videos.

Smart lady, smart dogs!

It was like having a nice visit with you.

I would love to take a trip down your road in that cart.

What a blast and it is something that I would do.

I am invited to a " godess night out" tomorrow night.

It sounds like great fun, but I am not sure how to dress, does anyone have a good idea? Love Denamay
  14. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Carla,

I finally found the right ones you were talking about. I think I had seen the talking dogs one before but not the speeding golfcart !! Also the woid dogs were so funny too. They were having so much fun ! They almost looked like they were fighting but not quite !-: !!

Wow, you must have lots of fun doing and taping those. They are to cute !! Keep em coming !

15. ckball

ckball New Member

Denamay I am glad you approve of my funtivites,lol You come along anytime you want. Yes I do have fun and the girls do to.

The windsheild folds down and that is when you really feel the speed and the breeze when just coasting. We just got back from our evening ride. Thanks for taking the time to watch my life, I am more than glad to share it- Carla