Wanted to Introduce myself...Finally!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaDove, Sep 23, 2005.

1. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Hi Everyone,

Been on here for weeks and have just forced myself to do my profile and show everyone a pic of what I live for...My boys!
    I have gained so much by visiting this board everyday, I feel I now have a place where others understand me.
    I hope I contribute to others as well...After all these years of dealing with these DD's, I guess we all learned something.
    If we have to suffer from these illnesses, I am grateful that you are all here when I need help.
    Soft hugs to All~Alicia
    MamaDove is a name given to me by my husband...It means "Mother's Love" in doggie talk...You will see in my profile a pic of my boys...I was Moose's MamaDove! Sorry, if I am all-over-the-place, it's 8pm and that is way past my witching hour...teehee
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

What alovely name-flaring so talk yo you later.Linda
  3. Empower

Empower New Member

Welcome

Love your babies, so sweet!
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I am sorry that you have had to deal with so much. Sometimes it seems like it just isn't fair!

I hope you find support here. There are lots of wonderful caring people so come often and talk.

Kathy.
  5. JerseySue

JerseySue New Member

Just wanted to say welcome! Thanks for sharing yourself with us.
    Gentle Hugs Sue
  6. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the board

hugs
    brit
  7. elsa

elsa New Member

I'm so glad you introduced yourself! Welcome to the board. I'm sorry these illnesses brought you here, but it truly is a great place for support and information.

Your children are beautiful! What stunning labs! I too have three children ... like you, We (husband and I ) have all three colors!

Riley (choc.) and Moon(black)were rescue labs and our "baby" is Elsa ...( thus the user name). Elsa is yellow but truly looks like a lion. When she was a baby she looked just like a lion cub so we named her after the lioness "elsa" from the movie "Born Free".

I used to be on the list of our local lab rescue as a foster parent. Problem was I never gave them back but instead adopted them.LOL Our home can only hold so many beautiful labs.

Anyway, I could obviously talk forever about them .... I did want to say hello and welcome! We're glad you are here.

Take care,

Elsa
  8. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

...welcome. You have beautiful boys! I am grandma to three grand-doggies and three grand-kitties and a cockatiel. And I have three kitties and a parrot of my own. Talk about the pitter patter of little feet!!

Glad you decided to step up to the plate and join in. I'm new also and this is a great family.