wanted ya all to know my news

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carebelle, Apr 2, 2007.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Finely after 7 months our house sold.Thank you all who prayed.

We are going to Ohio and my husband will have his Dream to be teacher at a Medical College close to Dayton.

I'll be very busy for a few weeks we will be out of this home April 23 . Then stay with family in Ohio till we Find a home close to the College.

I'll get back as soon as I settle somewhere. I'm doing OK right now I am a little scaried of such a big move but GODs with us.
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you will get adjusted in time. i've done so many military moves. a new place is a new place w/new friends.

good luck

3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Sounds like a good move for you both.

I'm sure everything will go well during the move.

4. ckball

ckball New Member

I am so happy for you!!!! I use to live in Franklin and had in laws in Dayton. Will be a good change from Woodbridge. Am I remebering that right?

There are some good hospitals in Cinci, Louisville and Cleveland which are all with in 2 hours or so from Dayton.

Go with the flow, sometimes we need change to grow, learn and have fun exploring new places.

I wish you all the best, and I am only 3 hours away. Carla
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm glad you finally sold your home!

What is the name of the med school in Dayton that your husband is going to teach at?

My daughter interviewed at a hospital in Dayton to do her internship and residency--I'm just wondering if it's the same one affliated with the med school.

6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

the good news, Carebelle. Bon Voyage.

7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

The name of the College is Kettering College of Medical Arts.

I also learn my Daughter and her family are moving back to .God has really Blessed us.
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

This is wonderful News! God does answer prayers!,,,,,,God Bless you and your Family!,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,,,,S
  9. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

This is great news. Keep us posted.

And I LOVE your bio pic of the frog with people teeth!
    Too funny!