Wanting to go to Church

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by here2talk, May 19, 2008.

1. here2talk

here2talk New Member

I need someone to take me to church. I won't go on my own. I keep praying & praying. I need God. I am slipping in my faith, in my actions and in my example. I need someone to bring me to church.
    I don't want to be an outsider. I need someone to help me pray. God doesn't give us more than we can handle but I need help right now.

I just called the church and left a voicemail to meet with one of their trained outreach people. I can see myself doing one of these volunteer positions some day but right now I need one myself. They will call me back on Wednesday. [This Message was Edited on 05/19/2008]
  2. poets

poets Member

But I will certainly pray for you. We all get weary at times, and sometimes we don't feel as close to the Lord as we might like. But the Bible says he never changes.

I would gladly take you to church with me if I could. But since I can't, I'll pray that you'll be able to get someone from outreach to help.

In spite of all we go through (and I've been through an awful lot this last year and a half myself) I realize that God is good. And He loves us. AND He cares. And so do I.

Wishing and praying God's blessings on you.

Love,
    Meg
  3. here2talk

here2talk New Member

I hope that you read this. I'm so sorry that you are struggling today & completely understand why you are. The last few days I have been really struggling but God is coming to me even more. May He come to you and strengthen you today. May He place Himself in the voids of your soul and your heart. May He give you strength and power you to be the greatest version of you possible. May you feel HIS love, HIS joy and HIS PEACE.

Keep posting, keep praying and God knows how to connect us when we just need it the most.

2 Corinthians 12: 7-10
    7To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
  4. momof27

momof27 New Member

WHERE THEY ARE GATHERED IN HIS NAME THERE WILL HE BE ALSO SO TOGETHER WE CLAIM THAT WE WILL ALL FIND AWAY ,TIME AND WELLNESS TO GO TO CHURCH SO WE CAN FOLLOW WHAT YOU HAVE ASKED OF US, AS I STRUGGLE WITH THIS ALSO WE ASK YOU TO RELEASE THE HOLD THAT IS ON US AND GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY, AND THANK YOU FOR CHANGING US SO WE CAN FIND THE RIDES AND STRENGHT TO GO TO CHURCH, IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN
  5. kbak

kbak Member

I'm praying for you right now that God will send someone to meet your request!

kbak
  6. momof27

momof27 New Member

we are searching for a new church, now if you were from vacaville california fellowship baptist is great and the pastor can preach man can he