Warm Welcome

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MariaS, Nov 27, 2002.

1. MariaS

MariaS New Member

Thank you karen2002, tandy, stillafreemind, pam_d, Val and northwoodssue for making me feel so welcome. I really appreciate it. I am fortunate to have the support of my husband and family, but no one understands like those of us going through what we do each night and day. I don't have a support group where I live so all of you are my support group. Thank you again and Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I know deep down that I really do have a lot to be thankful for.
    MariaS
  2. MariaS

MariaS New Member

Thank you karen2002, tandy, stillafreemind, pam_d, Val and northwoodssue for making me feel so welcome. I really appreciate it. I am fortunate to have the support of my husband and family, but no one understands like those of us going through what we do each night and day. I don't have a support group where I live so all of you are my support group. Thank you again and Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I know deep down that I really do have a lot to be thankful for.
    MariaS
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

And your welcome!!(right about having alot to be thankful for!)The support here is great.Give us a chance....you'll be glad ya did!!Same here,I have family support somewhat....but nobody knows better than one who feels this crappy too.(misery loves company!!LOL)
    Wishing you a nice Thanksgiving!
    till next time........
    Tracey
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! It's sometimes hard to see the things we have to be grateful for with this DD, but I, too, am reminding myself how blessed I am to have my family & all of you on this board---I am thankful for the great support I have here. Hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
    Pam