was getting better now going through relapse

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aussiegirl, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl New Member

Hi Guys....
    I was just curious as to how some of you handled going back to work for the first time after you felt good enough to return to work.
    Yesterday I went back to my part time job......Im only doing 2 days a week.......3 hrs a day...I work in a hospital as a maternity baby photographer.
    It was a quiet day yesterday...being my first day back........I only worked 2 hours.....but I was exhausted by the end of the morning.
    I am feeling extremely tired today........feel like a relapse...hope its better tomorrow as I have work again....
    Any one else been felt like this?????
  2. kgg

kgg New Member

I couldn't tell whether it was a relapse or just not used to working. Try to space those two days out so you don't over do it. I eventually had to give it up because all I was doing was resting for days so I could go to work. Quality of life went down hill. Be careful.
  3. nefran5

nefran5 New Member

Yes, I agree with the other post about being careful. If your work is really important to you pace yourself. I was able to work part-time in a relaxed setting for many years, but it was tricky. Good-luck to you and God bless...