Was hoping 2006 would be better...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cczub, Dec 19, 2005.

1. cczub

cczub New Member

Got home last night and looked at the checkbook.. Really hoping for the xmas bonus soon! I've been really trying to work 40 hours a week but have been down to close to 30 for 4 weeks... That 10 hours a week makes a big difference. That's 1 whole paycheck a month I'm losing. There's been talk within the company that my "being sick" is affecting my work and now that's making me nervous.. Think it's time to alk with one of my 3 bosses today if he comes in...

Luckily I have $13,000 left on my home equity line which I was hoping to use for upgrades to the house but looks like it will be bill time instead. I'm actually weighin my options of selling my house now and moving to a trailer....

I just purchased my house 2 years ago and lov it but with the mortage and utilites each month I'm paying out over $3000!

SOrry for the rant I just hate it especially with the holidays....
  2. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

But I did want to reply to let you know you are not alone & everything eventually works out (atleast that is what I tell myself).

Things just seem to be tight this year. I am just trying to keep my chin up and watch my spending which is tough when everything is so expensive.

I will be thinking of you - I hope you have a nice Christmas.

Kelly