Was I hit by a mack truck and didn't know it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Aug 4, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

Yup, that's definitely how I feel today. The CFIDS is beating me up big time. All day I've felt feverish, although no fever ::knock on wood:: I'm just so achy, have the chills, and my normal CFIDS-related sore throat. I see my doctor on monday, and I'm going to demand that he actually do something to help me.

Unfortunately, I'm scheduled to work all weekend. Hopefully it'll go fast, though. I just want monday to get here so that I can finally assert myself to my doctor. I'm not going to let him blow me off or try to refer me to some other useless doctor.

So, now I'm just trying to muster up the energy to clean the kitchen. I made supper tonight, and the kitchen looks like world war III came through it. Thankfully, my husband put away all the clean clothes that I washed yesterday. So it's one less thing to worry about this evening. After the kitchen, I think I'll succumb to the fatigue and go to bed.

Gentle hugs to all. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Kim
  2. SweetT

SweetT New Member

Because before my diagnosis, I used to wonder if somehow I was being drugged and then beaten up, only to wake up sore and remain sore and feverish for the next several days.