Was the "should I have a baby" post deleted yesterday?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Jul 19, 2006.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

There was a post yesterday about offering comments to someone who asked for them regarding if she should have another baby.

One person did not agree with my comments.

I replied to her comments ... in an acceptable way, or at least I thought so.

Now, I see that the entire post and all replies have been deleted.

Can someone tell me if they read any replies after mine so that I know what the problem was.

Just curious.

Thanks so much.

Hugs,
    Janet
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I went into search and found it, the boards move really really fast and sometimes you may not find it, but again just type it in search and you will see it.

Ann
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

There is another post with the same question that was new today -- I saw it this afternoon when I briefly checked out the board.

I replied to it that "I could not answer ...."

Is this the one you are talking about?

I can't find the one where I made a lengthly post. If you can, tell me what the "username" was (I can't remember) so I can search for it.

Thanks,
    Janet
  4. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

pcakes

Should I have a baby? 07/19/06 09:56 AM

Hello, I've recently been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. I've been waiting to be "well" to have a baby. Now I know I may never be well, but will need to cope with the pain. I've been thinking of having a baby now due possibly never having one since I'm in my 40's. Someone with Fibromyalgia also suggested to have a baby, that it might lift me up. I'm thinking maybe I would love the baby so much my attention would be on the baby, not my pain. Also my fear is if I could possibly have an abnormal baby because of my age and in addition to having this condition. Anyone have any insight on this? Thanks.

Alert us BACK | REPLY

jlh

Should I have a baby? 07/19/06 12:34 PM

Sorry, dear, but I can't answer this question for you!

Follow your heart, and I know you will make the best decision for you.

Regarding your fear of having a baby at your age ... physicians now do a variety of tests on "older" mothers. I think that they suggest these tests to anyone over 35 if they want them. They will watch you closely and can tell very early in your pregnancy if there are any problems.

Hugs,
    Janet

5. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

whatever you wrote in your title line to that poster should tip you off, itwas just yesterday too.

I read that thread. There was a poster after you who thought what you wrote was too negative and discouraging to the poster, they were pretty hard on your reply. I didn't see what got posted after.

Jeanne
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

That is what I am looking for. I know how to search and could not find it, that's why I think they deleted it. I was just wondering if there were any comments to my reply to the one person who did not like my reply - but others did agree with me.

I should probably just forget it. It has just really bothered me. I would never make a reply to someone that I thought was negative.

The other post which was copied is not the one that I was referring to, but thanks anyway.

Janet