Wash state and Oregon do you know?...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CreateHope, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. CreateHope

    CreateHope New Member

    I want to go see either Mark Braman,MD, in Oregon or Ralph Golan,MD, in Washington state. Does anyone know anything about these guys?
  2. Dara

    Dara New Member

    of either of these doctors. There are others on the board from Oregon & Washington so hopefully you'll get an answer soon.

  3. CreateHope

    CreateHope New Member

    dara, thanks anyway. They may be more related to Lyme disease than FM or CFS. I'm not sure.
  4. boochaucer

    boochaucer New Member

    and I too have not heard of either of those doctors...may I ask why you want to see one of them? if it's for FMS - in my opinion OHSU has the best program available.
  5. CreateHope

    CreateHope New Member

    OHSU stand for?
  6. boochaucer

    boochaucer New Member

    Oregon Health Sciences University, it's in Portland, Oregon

[ advertisement ]