Wasn't there a good Dr list here before? What happened to it? How do you find a good Dr?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by fmfriend, May 7, 2014.

1. fmfriend

fmfriend Member

I need to find a good Dr fast. I had waited to see a pain management Dr only to be totally disrespected ,humiliated, totally misunderstood, invalidated, uhg...you all know how it feels. They leave you with a pots feeling. Anyway I really need help finding a Dr. Any suggestions?
  2. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Active Member

Hi fmfriend,

Try this link here on ProHealth:

http://www.prohealth.com/doctors/

I've also seen people recommend ACAM (American College for Advancement in Medicine) to try to find a physician. It's acam.org

Good luck to you! I do understand how it feels, and wish you the best! Please keep us updated.

Diane
  3. fmfriend

fmfriend Member

Diane, Thank you so much for taking the time and care to respond. I'm feeling rather weary since no one responded to my earlier post searching for a Dr. I will try your suggestions. Thank you. can I ask you what type of Dr you see, what type most see, and what your doing to help yourself. I have FM, ME/CF, Lyme disease with 4 co-infections.....yes my body is under serious attack and in serious pain. why a pain clinic physician can't "get' it is beyond me. I went to the FDA web site to see what they recommend for treatment and they stated how serious and debilitaing these diseases are, to the point of being bedridden. Or in my case I was wheelchair bound and now becoming bedbound. I need to get a handle on this guickly. It's been 25+ yrs so I've been through it all..
    Thank you again ~ Blessings Sally
  4. fmfriend

fmfriend Member

Jam, Thanks so much. I have always appreciated your advice and opinions. It was your advice that started me on cats claw. Now I can't find the same brand so I'll have to look on line. I am gearing up to try gluten free, sugar free, dairy free and lots of organic raw fruits and veggies and vitamins and suppliments. Juicing with protien in the morning.I am also thinking of silver but Sliver Sol. You can google it. It's better then the old colloidal silver. I've been off my healthy regimen for a while now so I need to stock up and thats very expensive to do it all at once. I haven't been able to get out to go the health food store so I haven't been. But even if I have to have someone take me I will get there. I AM going to get better! I ended up in a wheel chair and Im not going back! Im determined to get as much better as I can. Thank you for always being so helpful, supportive and willing to share your wisdom.
  5. fmfriend

fmfriend Member

Jam, What is cs?