watch Dr. Phil now !!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hdbubblehead, Oct 28, 2005.

1. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

channel 2 at 4 pm. watch and be .....surprized or relate?
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

Yes, please fill us in!

We all probably missed it ... and I'm curious as to what the subject matter was!
  3. lilbird

lilbird New Member

If it is the same one I watched tonight it was about women with drug addictions. Some were addicted to there pain meds that they had started when in chronic pain.

Cathy
  4. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

I was told to see it, thought i missed it.
    wanted to alert everyone else to view about what the subject is ....drugs, addiction to pain meds, and once again, how it will effect those of us who really need our narcotics/opiates to keep us alive and functioning.
    We are not drug addicts, and it's portraying it in a way and here comes all the red flags, for those of us who have tried to get fibro, and cfs, and all the other immune system diseases, lupus, that alot of Doctors think are in
    "our heads" pains.
    It took my 20 years to get the help I needed to function normally with minimal pain and able to manage it, and my life. They hit hard on the women who are taking Vicodin.
    anyways, read some of the posts, and you'll see we are trying to get a VIP voice out there, to get fibro, CFS, etc, in the world's eyes, more attention on the silent sufferers, who don't get the proper medications.
    because doctors are "afraid" we will become addicted.

Read other posts, for Oprah show, and Dr. Phil.... ty.
    take care, xx hd.