water & fm /cfs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by arod59_2, Aug 5, 2003.

1. arod59_2

arod59_2 New Member

iv'e been drinking bottled water to see if it helps any of my symtoms an it does make me feel better. i think that people with fm/cfs has a tendency to get dehydrated, the doc has told me several times that i was dehydrated an when i drank water everyday it helped me to feel better.has anyone else had this prob? an if so does water help you?
  2. MissRachel

MissRachel New Member

Hi arod59_2,

I drink plenty of water every day or else I suffer. I will get constipated, low energy, dizzy, hot flashes, trouble swallowing and I think that's it. So to answer your question YES it makes a huge difference in how I feel. I don't travel (When I actually leave the house LOL) without it. I find it easiest to have it in bottle form and I usually have a couple on the go around the house.

Rachel
  3. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

is it helped with my dizziness. Since then I drink about a gallon a day (some of that's coffee) and have no clue what it might be helping with besides that. And now I couldn't stop even if I tried--I crave water and my body doesn't want juice or pop as substitutes.
  4. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

8 glasses of water a day for years. It's good for you. I can't even compare to what I previously felt because I've been doing this for so long. dolsgirl