Water Ionizers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Wolverine, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Hey all! Haven't been here in ages! How you all doing?

Wondering if anyone uses water ionizers? I have only just been looking into it recently but it looks like it could be good for any type of illness, so am getting one. Just dont know HOW much difference there is between the brands and types etc.

let me know ur experiences!

2. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Interesting but I'm not sure that's all right. I've heard from a fair few peoples first hand experience that it's made a big difference to them. They use these machines in alot of hospitals in Japan for all sorts of health conditions. (both the acid & alkaline water that comes from them)

Also it's pretty well known in the whole health industry that if a body is slightly more alkaline than acid, the body will be less prone to illness.

Dr Shinya is the inventor of the colonoscopy and reccommends this water. Have a look at what happens to peoples colons after drinking alot of alkaline water + good diet:

3. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

I guess Dr Shinya, creator of the colonoscopy & majorly respected in mainstream medicine, plus the medical profession in Japan where it is constantly used in hospitals, are all somehow retarded then.
  4. joanierav

joanierav Member

is a well known gastro doctor practicing in one of the biggest new york city hospitals. he operated on my mom yrs ago. when i took my mom to his office for her follow up visit, there were patients there from all over the world getting his services. my mom always told me, that if i ever got any serious gastro/colon problems, to not let anyone touch me but him. i agree with you wolverine, i would trust any of his recommendations.

i am interested in this water too, and hope you get some good replies.

ive missed you wolverine, how are you feeling? did you ever get the adrenals all straightened out?

love, joanie
  5. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

Nice to hear from you. Are you still up there in Sydney..I have been agog watching all the flooding from my couch..
    I am more concerned about the Chronic illness which will result from the mould .. seems worse than death to me..Some friends are planning to return to their house after it was flooded for a month(MUrrabit) I don't know what to say..
    Re the Ionizer''
    I have some Ionised mineral drops from "Return to Health in NZ.' Theyu are very powerful..make me feel worse then sometimes better..
    I have poor digestion, like you I think, and i find adding Betaine HCL i.e acid helps my digestion enormously
    See you