Water is our common denominator and what a great carrier it is

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SharonR, Sep 5, 2002.

1. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Related Links

Air Pollution — what our destiny depends on

Climate, Hydrology, Sea Level and Air Pollution

Indoor and Outdoor Air Pollution

Trace Chemical Pollution in the Irish Sea

UK National Air Quality Information Archive

UK Rivers Network

Water Pollution

Water-Pollution.org.uk

cut and paste link below

Chemtrails linked to mystery diseases?
    UK, Friday 30 August 2002

(Edited by Moderator)

SharonR

2. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Related Links

Air Pollution — what our destiny depends on

Climate, Hydrology, Sea Level and Air Pollution

Indoor and Outdoor Air Pollution

Trace Chemical Pollution in the Irish Sea

UK National Air Quality Information Archive

UK Rivers Network

Water Pollution

Water-Pollution.org.uk

cut and paste link below

Chemtrails linked to mystery diseases?
    UK, Friday 30 August 2002

(Edited by Moderator)

SharonR

3. jackiec

jackiec New Member

SharonR, you keep coming up with topics that lead to more information for me all the time. I really became ill after we moved to our current house, which happens to be VERRRY old. And we don't have the clearest water around...expect to get our water system updated to better standards very soon. But I've often wondered if the water quality has something to do with a lot of my problems, at least being exacerbated by it??? Will never have a definite answer in regards to this, I'm sure, but am going to check out your info further. Thanks again for opening my eyes to new info. Jackie
  4. SharonR

SharonR New Member

The entire world is fighting over water right now, and with the contaminated soil I am not sure you are going to get any "good water". I read in someone's post that distilled water was as good as it gets.
    I have filtration devices on my faucets to remove fluoride, but don't know how effective they are.
    The reason I posted this about the chemtrail story from England is that it does parallel what is going on in the US.
    Except here we are raising hell about it and people are beginning to pay attention.
    If indeed our aliments are stemming from certain multi toxins, what a better way of delivering this cocktail to the population as a whole.
    Another frightening thing, "There is no, NEW WATER" Once we have screwed what we have up, what then?
    Smiles turned upside down
    SharonR
  5. herblady

herblady New Member

our bodies are like 70% water. we need to really drink a bunch to stay in good shape. if your water source is bad, get gallon jugs of drinking water at the supermarket. cindi
  6. SharonR

SharonR New Member

The Earth summitt just finished, and was that ever a joke!
    You are correct! Control the water and you control it all!!! Here is a quote:
    The facts could drive a resident of Minnesota to install year-round solar heating … and seek alternative water supplies in the state of a thousand lakes!
    According to the information released here:
    Around 80 percent of the ice cap on Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, has melted.
    More than one billion people don’t have access to clean water; double those numbers are without proper sanitation.
    Three million people die each year from the effects of air pollution and up to a third of the world is in danger of starving.
    “Humanity has a rendezvous with destiny,” declared French President Jacques Chirac.
    That chilling statement goes to the heart of issues before the summit. In the end we will see agreements about targets and timescales … but it is humanity that has to take action.

Smiles
    SharonR
    [This Message was Edited on 09/05/2002]
  7. dlizard

dlizard New Member

a pitcher you can get at the store with a filter! There are several brands and I'd be sure before I bought it that the filters are available where you shop! The first one I bought I couldn't find the replacement cartridges for without a long trip to walmart!! Now I can pick up filters at teh grocery LOL>>>>> They really help make water more pure and it certainly tastes better without all the chemicals.... these pitchers cost about 20 bucks and are well worth the investment!!!!! I'm sure our water is toxic with all the treatments they put in it not to mention all the pipes it goes through before it gets to us LOL>>>.. o lawdie don't even think about that LOL> LOL
    Good luck!
  8. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

Very interesting topic!

That's about all I drink is water!! I sometimes might have juice.

I now buy the spring water but nobody really knows how safe that is since the FDA does not regulate it.

In my childhood and teen years, I drank straight tap water!

We'll have to remember to add this to the questionaire.

-Shoobie
  9. Coping

Coping New Member

There have been many times I would get up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and my stomach felt like it was flipping over, which resulted in vomitting.

A few weeks ago, we had our water tested. It was gross. We have now purchased a water filteration system with reverse osmosis on the drinking water out of the fridge door and a special faucet in the sink. I love it! My ice cubes are clear. I don't remember the last time I saw a clear ice cube in ages.

It was very well worth the investment. If anyone is interested the website is www.rainsoft.com
  10. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Water filters and filter pitchers are great for making the water taste better, but it doesn't really matter what is getting filtered out of the water we drink. When we shower we absorb all the impurities through our skin, unless we have our shower filtered as well!!