Watercure????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elvira, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Elvira

Elvira New Member

I've read some posts about this subject, but still don't understand what this is. Could someone please explain?

Thanks.
  2. Elvira

Elvira New Member

I've read some posts about this subject, but still don't understand what this is. Could someone please explain?

Thanks.
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I believe you need to drink half your body weight in oz's.So a weight of 150-you'd drink 75 oz a day.
    Also the site to read lots more info on this is watercure.com
    Enjoy!!
    Tracey
  4. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Shirl and I are both doing watercure. There are two websites (edited by moderator to remove URL's). I weigh 154 pounds so I drink half my body weight in ounces of water which is 77 ounces of water. I used my blender to measure my water glasses and now drink 5 glasses of water out of my tallest water glasses spread out throughout the day. It's important to use the sea salt they recommend. It cost me $10 for the half pound light grey sea salt including postage.

Love, Jasmine
  5. what does the seasalt do for you???? Can you buy it at a health food place?
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I also had the coffee habit, it took some doing, but I finally got it down to a cup in the morning only. During the day I drink decaff., or hot decaff. tea.

I got off the regular coffee by making half decaff. and half regular coffee grounds, that way I could drink two cups of coffee with the caffeine of one! (fooling my mind).

It worked. Now I drink one in the morning of regular to wake me up, then I drink the other and inbetween the water.

Its not easy to get going with water, for me it was hard as I never was a water drinker! I fill those carry around bottles at night, so that I drink the right amount. I keep one by the computer and one by the bed. So I know that I am getting the right amount.

The URL for the water is; www.watercure.com/intro.htm They are not selling anything but the book and tapes on water drinking, and I think Jasmine said the sea salt now.

The book is; ABC of Asthma, Allergies, and Lupus by F. Batmanghelidj,MD. Its a good read, and you will be surprised how important water is to our bodies.

I now take most of my supplements, herbs and my Xanax with a full glass of water. Before this, I would take everything with a mouth full of water!

Batanghelidj says that the water with herbs and supplements make them work quicker and the body absorbs them better.

Hope this helps. Sorry it took so long to answer you, I have been off the board most of the day getting my housework done, and a few other much need things.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2002]