watery blisters on palms anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pooped, Jun 18, 2003.

1. pooped

pooped New Member

For 3 weeks now I have had watery little blisters on my palms. Just when I think it has cleared up, another round begins. Saw the physicians assistant today and he called it hydro something or other (knew I should have written it down). He told me they do not know what causes it. The assistant prescribed Elacon which is mometasone furoate cream. It just seems to me that there are so many symptoms with this FM that no one knows what causes them. Is it all FM related? Has anyone else experienced this? How can we present so many illnesses and no one can see that we are sick? So frustrated!!

POOPED
  2. KayL

KayL New Member

on and off, on my fingers or palms, for as long as I can remember. I always thought they were brought on by stress, but who knows.......

Karen
  3. pooped

pooped New Member

Thanks for your replies everyone. Someone in chat told me this is called hydrovesicularis, which if you break it down makes sense, although I am not sure that is the exact word the Drs. assistant used. Someone also came up with an over the counter remedy called aquaphilic if any of you should have a reoccurence. She said it works very well and moisturizes hands as well! I really appreciate your replies. Thanks again.

POOPED