We all need to read this and respond

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SharonR, Nov 15, 2002.

1. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Save Your Vaccination Rights: Tell Your Senators to Vote NO to Homeland Security Bill!

E-mail to a friend

If you:

Value your right to refuse vaccinations based on religious, medical or personal reasons
    Do not want to allow the government to let Eli Lily off the hook for thimerosal-based vaccine-induced injuries and deaths
    Want to maintain certain rights and freedoms if you are put into quarantine by the government

Then I urge you to email or phone your two U.S. Senators today and tell them to vote AGAINST the current Homeland Security Bill they are about to vote on!

As long-time readers of this newsletter know, it is only in the most important situations related to health that I ask you to take such direct and immediate action. Telling your Senators to vote NO to the Homeland Security Bill certainly qualifies as important, and here’s why:

In the Homeland Security Bill (see Title III, section 304 (start at page 74) of HR 5710), certain “pork” – provisions added by certain politicians with special interests, often without any public/media awareness at all – was inserted late in the bill’s life, and apparently without the knowledge of many members of the House of Representatives who already passed the bill on November 13.

One such piece of pork would give the Secretary of the HHS the authority to call for universal smallpox vaccination and other smallpox interventions with absolutely NO personal, NO religious and NO medical exemptions allowed! You’ll also find by reading Title III, section 304 of the bill that there are NO guarantees for humane quarantine laws.

Yet another sneaky insertion into this bill would allow the pharmaceutical manufacturer Eli Lily to go scot-free regarding any injuries and deaths caused by their thimerosal-based vaccines... vaccines that contain mercury, in other words, and are likely at least partly responsible for the epidemic rise in autism, Alzheimer’s and other neurological disorders. Obviously a politician who thought this was a clever way to covertly pass his or her deal with a lobbyist added this rotten piece of pork; it has nothing to do with our nation’s security, except to cause us more harm.

Again, please contact your two U.S. senators – click here to find your Senators’ contact information -- and tell them to vote against the current Homeland Security Bill, HR 5710, for the reasons stated above. If nothing more, write “Vote NO to Current Homeland Security Bill, HR 5710” in an email subject line, cut and paste this article into the body of an email, and above it write “As a resident of your state, I urge you to vote NO to the current Homeland Security Bill, HR 5710, for the following reasons:” and then email it to your Senators.

The group PROVE (Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education) was the first to inform me of this frightening pork in the Homeland Security Bill, and along with The Connecticut Vaccine Information Alliance (CTVIA), they have created a list of proposed amendments to HR 5710 that you can also forward to your Senators if you agree with these amendments.

If you do not agree with all of these amendments, you can forward those you do agree with to your Senators, or just contact your Senators and tell them NO to the current Homeland Security Bill because you:

Value your right to refuse vaccinations based on religious, medical or personal reasons

Do not want to allow the government to let Eli Lily off the hook for thimerosal-based vaccine-induced injuries and deaths
    Want to maintain certain rights and freedoms if you are put into quarantine by the government

The proposed PROVE and CTVIA amendments are as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H.R. 5710-Homeland Security Act

PROPOSED AMENDMENT 1:

SEC. 304. CONDUCT OF CERTAIN PUBLIC HEALTH-RELATED ACTIVITIES.

Insert:

(d) EXEMPTIONS FOR COUNTERMEASURES FOR CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL, NUCLEAR AND OTHER EMERGING TERRORIST THREATS.

1. No citizen shall be forced to be vaccinated or receive medical treatments contrary to their own physician's or other health care provider's individual professional judgment.

2. No citizen shall be forced to be vaccinated or receive medical treatment contrary to their personal religious beliefs or practices.

3. No citizen shall be forced to be vaccinated or receive medical treatments that violate the judgment of the person's conscience.

4. Health care personnel shall not be forced to carry out orders contrary to the health care provider's conscientious beliefs.

5. A vaccine or medical treatment shall not be administered to any adult or child without the voluntary informed consent of the adult, the custodial parent or legal guardian of the minor child or ward, or the conservator of the individual to be vaccinated or medically treated.

(e) QUARANTINE OR ISOLATION IN RESPONSE TO CHEMICAL,BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL, NUCLEAR AND OTHER EMERGING TERRORIST THREATS.

When a public health emergency has been declared relating to a communicable disease;

1. Citizens identified as being infected with the declared disease may be subjected to humane quarantine in order to prevent the spreading of disease.

2. Citizens identified as being exposed to the declared disease who claim a medical, religious, or conscientious exemption to vaccination or medical treatment may be subjected to humane quarantine for the duration of the incubation period of the disease in order to prevent the spreading of disease. Such citizens shall not be involuntarily quarantined with those who are infected or contagious.

3. Citizens claiming a medical, religious, or conscientious exemption who have not been identified as being exposed shall not be involuntarily quarantined.

4. Individuals or family members who regularly live together or where one person regularly provides essential support for another shall be permitted to stay together in either quarantine or isolation.

5. Custodial parents, legal guardians, or conservators of minor children, wards, or conservatees who may be quarantined or isolated shall be allowed to remain with their minor children, wards, or conservatees in quarantine or isolation.

6. Quarantine and isolation must be by the least restrictive means necessary to prevent the spread of a communicable disease to others and may include, but are not limited to, confinement to private homes.

2. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Save Your Vaccination Rights: Tell Your Senators to Vote NO to Homeland Security Bill!

E-mail to a friend

If you:

Then I urge you to email or phone your two U.S. Senators today and tell them to vote AGAINST the current Homeland Security Bill they are about to vote on!

As long-time readers of this newsletter know, it is only in the most important situations related to health that I ask you to take such direct and immediate action. Telling your Senators to vote NO to the Homeland Security Bill certainly qualifies as important, and here’s why:

In the Homeland Security Bill (see Title III, section 304 (start at page 74) of HR 5710), certain “pork” – provisions added by certain politicians with special interests, often without any public/media awareness at all – was inserted late in the bill’s life, and apparently without the knowledge of many members of the House of Representatives who already passed the bill on November 13.

One such piece of pork would give the Secretary of the HHS the authority to call for universal smallpox vaccination and other smallpox interventions with absolutely NO personal, NO religious and NO medical exemptions allowed! You’ll also find by reading Title III, section 304 of the bill that there are NO guarantees for humane quarantine laws.

Yet another sneaky insertion into this bill would allow the pharmaceutical manufacturer Eli Lily to go scot-free regarding any injuries and deaths caused by their thimerosal-based vaccines... vaccines that contain mercury, in other words, and are likely at least partly responsible for the epidemic rise in autism, Alzheimer’s and other neurological disorders. Obviously a politician who thought this was a clever way to covertly pass his or her deal with a lobbyist added this rotten piece of pork; it has nothing to do with our nation’s security, except to cause us more harm.

Again, please contact your two U.S. senators – click here to find your Senators’ contact information -- and tell them to vote against the current Homeland Security Bill, HR 5710, for the reasons stated above. If nothing more, write “Vote NO to Current Homeland Security Bill, HR 5710” in an email subject line, cut and paste this article into the body of an email, and above it write “As a resident of your state, I urge you to vote NO to the current Homeland Security Bill, HR 5710, for the following reasons:” and then email it to your Senators.

The group PROVE (Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education) was the first to inform me of this frightening pork in the Homeland Security Bill, and along with The Connecticut Vaccine Information Alliance (CTVIA), they have created a list of proposed amendments to HR 5710 that you can also forward to your Senators if you agree with these amendments.

If you do not agree with all of these amendments, you can forward those you do agree with to your Senators, or just contact your Senators and tell them NO to the current Homeland Security Bill because you:

The proposed PROVE and CTVIA amendments are as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H.R. 5710-Homeland Security Act

PROPOSED AMENDMENT 1:

SEC. 304. CONDUCT OF CERTAIN PUBLIC HEALTH-RELATED ACTIVITIES.

Insert:

(d) EXEMPTIONS FOR COUNTERMEASURES FOR CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL, NUCLEAR AND OTHER EMERGING TERRORIST THREATS.

1. No citizen shall be forced to be vaccinated or receive medical treatments contrary to their own physician's or other health care provider's individual professional judgment.

2. No citizen shall be forced to be vaccinated or receive medical treatment contrary to their personal religious beliefs or practices.

3. No citizen shall be forced to be vaccinated or receive medical treatments that violate the judgment of the person's conscience.

4. Health care personnel shall not be forced to carry out orders contrary to the health care provider's conscientious beliefs.

5. A vaccine or medical treatment shall not be administered to any adult or child without the voluntary informed consent of the adult, the custodial parent or legal guardian of the minor child or ward, or the conservator of the individual to be vaccinated or medically treated.

(e) QUARANTINE OR ISOLATION IN RESPONSE TO CHEMICAL,BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL, NUCLEAR AND OTHER EMERGING TERRORIST THREATS.

When a public health emergency has been declared relating to a communicable disease;

1. Citizens identified as being infected with the declared disease may be subjected to humane quarantine in order to prevent the spreading of disease.

2. Citizens identified as being exposed to the declared disease who claim a medical, religious, or conscientious exemption to vaccination or medical treatment may be subjected to humane quarantine for the duration of the incubation period of the disease in order to prevent the spreading of disease. Such citizens shall not be involuntarily quarantined with those who are infected or contagious.

3. Citizens claiming a medical, religious, or conscientious exemption who have not been identified as being exposed shall not be involuntarily quarantined.

4. Individuals or family members who regularly live together or where one person regularly provides essential support for another shall be permitted to stay together in either quarantine or isolation.

5. Custodial parents, legal guardians, or conservators of minor children, wards, or conservatees who may be quarantined or isolated shall be allowed to remain with their minor children, wards, or conservatees in quarantine or isolation.

6. Quarantine and isolation must be by the least restrictive means necessary to prevent the spread of a communicable disease to others and may include, but are not limited to, confinement to private homes.

3. dojomo

dojomo New Member

We think alike...I posted articles about mercury in vaccines and no one seemed interested...I'll bump it up for you.

Go to pubmed and search mercury induced autoimmunity... there are a lot of studys about how mercury adversely affects the immune system at very low doses....I think this IS the toxin that has affected us that have a genetic predispostion for immune dysregulation from toxins......DJ

4. SharonR

SharonR New Member

God help us if these vaccines are force induced, and if this bill is passed they will be. I will take a look at what you suggusted.
    Get this out on as many boards as possible, the initial article was sent to me by a friend abroad. Her response was, "don't you bloody yanks read anything before you sign it?" She was joking of course, but I had no idea that this was inserted into homeland security, took someone who doesn't even live here to point it out to me.
    Smiles
    SharonR
  5. sb439

sb439 New Member

According to a recent article in the New York Times, the people who are most likely to suffer adverse affects (including death) from small pox vaccinations include those with ALLERGIES, ASTHMA, IMPAIRED IMMUNE SYSTEM, AIDS, HIV-INFECTION. Now, If you have FMS or CFS/CFIDS you are almost certain to have an impaired immune system. Many of us have allergies (possibly unidentified), and remember also that CFIDS/FMS have an eery overlap in symptoms with AIDS; moreover we are likely to have some viral, mycoplasma, bacterial or other infections that weaken us. Moreover, our diseases are as a rule downplayed in their severity or even existence. It seems to me that this Homeland Security Bill poses a very concrete danger to us, and if we can prevent it from coming into force I guess it would be in our self-interest to do so.
    Susanne
  6. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

This is a very scary topic. I don't even think that I would survive the vaccine for smallpox! I have a history of severe eczema, which has at times had to be treated with prednisone. Just the fact that I get this type of rash makes me a candidate for death with the vaccine. So, people really have to know what's being given to them.

I know that they are or will be vaccinating all of our military personnel. The government is anticipating that smallpox will be used in germ warfare. It might. I don't think that the government could possibly get enough of the vaccine to treat everyone. Many people are at risk for death if they get the vaccine. If you get smallpox, there is no treatment. Not a good thing. Seems as though they should be working on a treatment or treatment options since they won't be able to vaccinate everyone. Even if it was law, everyone wouldn't go in to be vaccinated. So, it makes sense to look at other options. dolsgirl
  7. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Induction of autoimmunity through bystander effects. Lessons from immunological disorders induced by heavy metals.
    Fournie GJ, Mas M, Cautain B, Savignac M, Subra JF, Pelletier L, Saoudi A, Lagrange D, Calise M, Druet P.
    Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale (INSERM) U28, Institut Federatif de Recherche (IFR) 30, Hopital Purpan and Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France.

Autoreactive T cells exist in healthy individuals and represent a potential reservoir of pathogenic effectors which, when stimulated by microbial adjuvants, could trigger an autoimmune disease. Experimental studies have indicated that xenobiotics, well defined from a chemical point of view, could promote the differentiation of autoreactive T cells towards a pathogenic pathway. It is therefore theoretically possible that compounds present in vaccines such as thiomersal or aluminium hydroxyde can trigger autoimmune reactions through bystander effects.Mercury and gold in rodents can induce immunological disorders with autoimmune reactions. In vitro, both activate signal transduction pathways that result in the expression of cytokines, particularly of IL-4 and IFNgamma. In a suitable microenvironment heavy metals could therefore favour the activation of autoreactive T cells. In that respect, genetic background is of major importance. Genome-wide searches in the rat have shown that overlapping chromosomal regions control the immunological disorders induced by gold salt treatment, the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and the CD45RC(high)/CD45RC(low)CD4(+)T cells balance. The identification and functional characterization of genes controlling these phenotypes may shed light on key regulatory mechanisms of immune responses. This should help to improve efficacy and safety of vaccines. Copyright 2001 Academic Press
  8. karen55

karen55 New Member

the more afraid I'm feeling! And rightly so, I believe. Thanks for posting this, I'll be sharing this info with my personal email list.
  9. SharonR

SharonR New Member

worldnetdaily
    see what the cover story is for the 16th, it is still up and running.
    Sharon
  10. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

Good God!!! Is all I can say. I'm totally depressed.
  11. dojomo

dojomo New Member

But DO read some of the research by DR John Martin.......he isolated a stealth virus from a patient with CFS.....in 1996.

His studies indicate that the stealth virus is SCMV...Simian Cyotmegalovirus....Found in African Green monkeys....

How did we get it?.....the polio vaccine is cultured in monkey tissues, and old oral vaccine lots are testing positive for SCMV... a PCR test that wasn't available in the 50's is identifying it.

The government ackmowledges the presence of SCMV in contaminated vaccines..but denies that there is any proof that is causes illness.

Dr Martin has done studies proving it does....Of course the government won't fund his research..

I don't know if Dr Martain is right...but read his research...it is very likely that we did recieve contaminated vaccines..since there was no adequate ways to test for diseases in these animal cultures in the 50's.....

I think eventually....the common link will be contaminated Vaccines......DJ

12. SharonR

SharonR New Member

We need all the help we can get from top to bottom.
    I know what we have done in the name of God to people over the centuries, and I also know that God had nothing to do with it! We have free will, and to not make this life count for something while we are here is an atrocity. When we see someone mistreating a child in public, do we walk by or stop and try to help ? This is no different, except the people making these discisions to carry out this insanity are us, and our children and grandchildren will suffer the consequences.
    SharonR
  13. kristine

kristine New Member

...by pres bush and vp cheney regarding the small pox vaccine for the civilian population is voluntary innoculation.... first responders would be vaccinated before the general public...and only after documented cases-starting first with those who would have been exposed...the thinking for the shield for small-pox vaccine manufacturers is this-there are serious side effects, 1 in 10,000 and 1 or 2 in one million could die from the vaccine...if they don't give a shield to the manufacturers, they will have no one to manufacture these vaccines...these vaccines are not stockpiled like others, and there are very few companies that can manufacture them quickly due to the many years of small-pox being eradicated and no demand for them...small-pox is a very dangerous disease with no cure...a major outbreak can wipeout an entire continent...yes, there are side effects, but, if there is a documented case in the states, i will be in line to get my voluntary vaccine...i'll take a chance with the side effects of the vaccine before i will take a chance with small-pox...if you don't know how dangerous small-pox is, just do a search and read up on it...i am leary of vaccines, and side effects, but, the small-pox vaccine is one that i will get if i feel a threat from small-pox....also, letting people quarantine themselves in their own homes is a ridiculous idea...there would be exposed people that think it is alright to just run to the store for a minute, etc...look at people with other illnesses, aids, etc...that know they have the disease and still sleep with others...knowingly infecting others...the government is far from perfect, but, i'll take my chances with them before i would someone on the street...we're living in crazy times now, and i think this administration is getting too much crap for things they can't control...i give them credit for trying to be prepared for anything...if they didn't offer the vaccines, then there would be people crying if there were an outbreak and no vaccines were available...who would have known we would be dealing with these kinds of threats??..no one can go to sleep at night then wake up and have all the answers....i am just glad i am not the one to have to make the decisions for everyone else...everyone needs to do their own research, and decide what is best for them...either way, you're taking a chance...just my 2 cents...kristine
    p.s. if i am not mistaken, i also believe the pres and vp were also deciding on adding a provision for the gov't to compensate anyone "injured" by the small-pox vaccines
    [This Message was Edited on 11/18/2002]
  14. Sweetmia

Sweetmia New Member

Well stated Kristine. Here are my two cents--I am so tired of people that are so quick to litigate.
    All this litigation does is to line the pockets of lawyers. We are all grasping for cures to our illnesses.
    Let's not tie the research and development hands of pharmacuetical companies by stripping them of the necessary dollars they need for R&D due to paying litigants.
    President Bush and Vice-President Cheney are doing their job--that is to protect the citizens of the United States.
  15. kay

kay New Member

I would like to send you some if also on vaccines. Look under my bio. E-mail address is on it. Linda