We Forgot Kens Birthday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, May 8, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Happy Belated Birthday Ken!,,,,April 28th right?,,,,Hope you had a great day!,,,,,,,Sis
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Uff-da. Happy Belated!

Here's an Ole og Lena birthday joke.

Ole bought Lena a piano for her birthday. Shortly thereafter, Lars inquired how she vas doing vit it. "Oh," said Ole, "I persvaded her to svitch to a clarinet."

"How come?" asked Lars. "Vell," Ole answered, "because vit a clarinet, she can't sing."

Gratulerer Med Dagen!

3. sisland

sisland New Member

you are just in the best joke tellin' Mood Eh! That was a Great One Too!,,,,,No singin' in his house!
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Well, thank you, Sis for remembering my 32nd birthday! ;)

You just made my day. I've been having a bit of a rough time lately, physically, and in keeping my spirits up, so...

(My birthday was actually April 14th--the day before tax day, and okay, actually, I turned 42).

And Rock, tanks fer all da great jokes lately! I hadn't heard that Ole and Lena joke before.

[This Message was Edited on 05/08/2008]
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

oop's got the day wrong! Sorry about that!,,,,I'm glad it cheered you up!,,,,I'm also struggleing alot latley,,,,I guess we just have to Keep on Truckin'!,,,,,42 is not Bad!,,,,,,,50 is scarey!,,i'm there already,,,,,oh well!

It really helps if i spend time outside everyday,,,the fresh air and sun really helps,,,in the Mood lifting catagory,,,,

I was going to tell you that "National Geographic" just Produced a Beautiful Map of Glacier National Park,,,,,,,,I Got my Free one in the mail a couple of days ago,,,,Its like a 3-D Map with alot of photos ,,,,,I really like it!,,,,,,,Hope your haveing a better day!,,,,,Sis
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Ah, you're right about the fresh air and sunshine! It's a perfect sunny day here in New Mexico today.

How did you get your free Glacier map? I'm a Nat Geo. subscriber. My wife hates this, but I often take their fold-out maps and tape them to the bathroom wall near the commode, so that anyone, well, using the facilities, can look at them. :)

That's where I put the big fold-out map of China that came in the last issue!

7. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I haven't posted a lot lately and gotten the chance to chat with you, but I hope your birthday was great! And haven't you heard? 42 is the new 32! (ha ha)

All the best,

8. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday tooo youuuuu,

Happy BIRTHday, dear Keeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn,

Happy Birth Day tooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

And many mooooooore.

So you're a Taurus too! We are homebodies, aren't we. Good thing! I hope you're feeling up to par again real soon.

9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Ken,

Sorry we were all so late Ken. Marta took my place and sand a great Happy Birthday to Yooooooouuuuu!!!

Many you have many more too.

Hope you had a great time on your special day.

10. sisland

sisland New Member

Funny about the Map on the bathroom wall thing! lolol,,,,Good idea though!,,,I got the Map from the local Television website,,,kcfw.com,,,But i just checked and the link is Gone now,,,

Maybe if you go to the National Geographic Site they can Send one for you,,,,It's called "Crown of the Continent",,,,,,,With Alberta, Britsh Columbia, Montana,including Waterton-Glacier Internantional Peace park,,,,,,Hope you can get one,,,,,Sis
  11. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Happy birthday Ken and many many more. Love Annie
  12. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Many Happy Returns of the Day - belated greetings.

What a memory Sis has, she was the one who remembered your anniversary!!

Hope you enjoyed yourself, you're still a young man!!

Hope things improve for you soon too, it's awful having to go through relapse after relapse.

13. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Hope you had a great Birthday, Ken! Wishing you many, many more.

14. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I am so sorry we missed your birthday. Doesn't matter how old you get, Birthdays are special.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ken, happy birthday to you. Now just think of me as Marilyn Monroe singing that. LOL.

So, how old are you, 25, ha that would be nice to be 25 again.

PS, I just looked at your profile and you are a year younger than me. You are the same age as my Hubby.
  15. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

You know...almost no one posted on the April Birthday list and I knew we had to have some that we missed.

16. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Didn't expect to have so many nice birthday wishes.