we found my dog

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rachel432, Dec 6, 2006.

1. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

about a month ago i posted that my small dog got out of the yard. well tday he showed up at the city pound and we got him back. my little 15lb baby has been out on the streets while it's freezing here and we had a snow storm. he's 11yrs old and seems like he's sore the way he's walking but no major injuries. i can't believe that after a month my little dog it back. i'm so happy!
    rachel
  2. bozey

bozey New Member

So happy for you that you found your dog. I bet you were worried sick. I bet he is really happy to be back home and being spoiled.

Give him a pat for me. I bet you are catching up on a bunch of hugging!

bozey
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

What a wonderful Christmas gift!

So happy for you,

Nancy B
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

I missed your original post about losing your little doggy, but am SO HAPPY you have him back. What a gift, for sure.
  5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I'm so happy your lost fuzzy child is at home! I bet he's happy, too!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow!!! What a feeling huh! cool! I have a neighbor that has a big dog named " Murphy " anyway she gave him to a family that she thought would take good care of him (due to Health problems on her part)

Well after about 6 months The animal cops picked him up running loose and unfed etc,,,,, He still Had the Tags on his collar from my Neighbor, so they called her and She rushed right over to pick him up!! It was so cool to see them Bonding again!!

She had been miserable with out him and him without her! I'm so so Happy for you!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,,S
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

What a happy post! And, how wonderful your 11 year old doggie could survive so long without his home.

So happy for you. Give him a scratch on the head for me.

Sue
  8. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Rachel,

I am very happy for you and your 'baby'. Several years ago, one of our dogs ran off. Our screen door had blown open. After daily drives around our part of the county, going to the animal shelter, and putting posters up, along with an ad, we feared the worse. It had been eight days.We had our bedroom open, and heard a weak 'yelp'. Sure enough it was Hank. We were joyous!

He is the best holiday present you could have hoped for!

Hugs to you and your dog!

Kim

9. paulmack

paulmack New Member

So glad to hear you found your dog safe & well,
    Best Wishes,Paul
  10. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I am so pleased for you Rachel! You have been so worried and it is wonderful that you found him.

hugs Redwillow
  11. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Probably just like your dog!

I'm so glad he's back and I'll bet he is too.

Marta