We Have Other Boards Here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We have so many new members that I think I should post again about our other forums. In particular, our members enjoy our Chit Chat Forum where they can go to discuss personal relationship problems, tell and read jokes, exchange recipes, or just be silly to get away from the stress of our illnesses. It's like sitting down with a cup of coffee with a group of friends. If y'all haven't been over there, go and introduce yourselves. The people there are friendly and caring.

Many also enjoy our Worship Forum where they can request prayer and pray for others who need it. This group of caring people are hooked into a wide prayer circle and they have been a real comfort for our members. This forum is nondenominational and all forms of prayer are welcomed. There are also some inspirational postings which are a nice boost for us.

There are other forums for various illnesses too, including depression, Lupus, and Diabetes.

Click on Message Boards at the top of the page in the strip and it will take you to the menu of forums here. We try to keep this forum for illness-related topics because of the sheer volume of posts and how fast the board moves. Our Webmaster and Tech. Dept. were kind enough to create these other areas for us.

For reading about our illnesses, the on-site library is great. It contains more than 3,000 articles from some of the top experts who treat and/or research our illnesses. It's a goldmine. It has a nice search feature to help find specific info.

Love, Mikie
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am glad you posted this, I am so happy that I joined in on other boards too.. Its been wonderful.

Thought I would bump...

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Think I'll bump it again for the evening crowd.

Love, Mikie
  4. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

bumping for night owls
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]