We must bring awareness to the adversities of today's challenging topics...(FM Thread)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RadioFM, Feb 12, 2015.

1. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

We need to bring awareness to key issues and important topics that may help others find answers to the health challenges of today.

I like to see more threads and topics on basic lab testing, treatment option and comprehensives functional approach that have been already proven to be beneficial. We are like the blind leading the blind in a room full of elephants looking for anything to quench our thirst for answers.

The Prohealth forum may have a new look. But, may need more work revising it's foundational supportive topics & discussions to better help it's forum members comprehend and understand these important concepts. We must bring awareness to have a chance to fight through the adversities we see today.

We need more supportive strategies & fundamental Topics -Such as: Microbial Infections -Research & Awareness

• Dysbiosis/Leaky gut -Research & Awareness

• Basic Testing Support & Awareness

• Chronic Lyme disease -Research & Awareness

• Mold toxicity -Research & Awareness

• Diet/Nutritional Intervention-Support & Awareness

There are many contributing factors I could add to this list as there will always be complexes to any solution and variations to all healing strategies. We need order in a sea of confusion. We must bring awareness to the adversities of today's challenging topics.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

We need a basic blue print of possible causative factors, testing and protocol guild lines to research and follow. Please take the time and review this video on the comprehensive strategies now being utilized to treating chronic infectious disease we see today.

Why Can't I Get Better? The Lyme MSDIS Map in Chronic Disease HD 1 (Must See Video) Glutathione information...

"It's the immune response that creates the symptoms"

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015