WE NEED ONE BIG PRAY CHAIN FOR DOXY AND ACHY AND ALL THOSE OTHERS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Momskelleygirl, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

NOW THERE ARE TWO OF OUR FAMILY IN THE FIRE AREA AND ALL THE OTHER INNOCENT LIVES WHO NEED PRAY MORE THAN EVER. PLEASE LORD HELP OUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DANGER OF LOSING THEIR LIVES, PLEASE GUIDE THEM TO SAFETY, AND HELP THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO PUT ALL THE FIRES OUT, PROTECT THEM WHILE THEY DO THEIR JOBS, PLEASE LORD IN YOUR NAME AMEN.

PLEASE START A CHAIN ON THIS POST FOR THEY NEED ALL THE PRAYERS AND LOVING THOUGHTS THEY CAN GET.
  2. Hippen

Hippen New Member

that God will see them all through this terrible tragedy. Please God watch over all the families and keep them in your care. I pray for an end to these fires that are destroying are beautiful earth and threatening the precious lives of many!!!!! Let the families feel safe with our prayers and your love to protect them. All of you will continue to be in my prayers. Amen Love, Hippen
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

sending prayers up for Doxy and Achey. Lord keep them and their families safe. Also, save their homes please. I`ve lost a home in a fire and it is so totally devastating. I don`t want them to go through that. I ask that this fire be contained soon!

Amen
    [This Message was Edited on 10/27/2003]
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

for Achey, Doxy and all the others affected by these fires.
    Lisa
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

You will have me praying also. May god bless them both.

Danny
  6. sheried

sheried New Member

I am praying for all of our members in that area.

Hugs, Sherie
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Skelley, have been praying for them all in those areas since I first hear this on the news. It is getting considerably worst the last broadcast that I have heard this morning.

Will be glad to join your prayer chain.

God bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  8. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

WILL STILL STAY ON UNTIL THIS DEVASTING FIRE IS UNDER CONTROL,AS WILL THE PRAYERS.

WE ALL PRAY FOR DOXY AND ACHY AND ALL THE POOR SOULS WHO ARE LOSING EVERYTHING, BUT MAINLY THE ONES WHO HAVE LOST LOVED ONES. DEAR LORD PLEASSE GUIDE THOSE IN THE MOST DANGER TO LEAVE BEFORE IT IS TO LATE, AND ALSO LEAD THE ONES THAT ARE STILL SAFE TO BE READY AT A MOMENTS NOTICE, SO THAT THERE WILL BE NOMORE LOSS OF LIFE.

WE ALSO ASKE THAT YOU TAKE AND LAY A SPECIAL PROTECTION OVER THE FIRE FIGHTERS, AND THEIR FAMILIES. PLEASE HELP THEM IN THEIR JOBS WITHOUT LOSING LIFE, AND HELP THEIR FAMILIES UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY DO, HELP THEM TO HAVE FAITH THAT GOD IS TAKEN CARE OF THEM IN YOUR JESUS AMEN.

PLEASE KEEP THE PRAYER CHAIN GOING FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED.
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It is so heartbreaking to see all those burned out houses, but it is horrifying to hear of the deaths.

I've asked God to keep people safe and send comfort to those in need.

Love, Mikie