We need to pray for dear Mari/MamaR

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ilovecats94, Jul 6, 2006.

1. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I just got a note from her. She went to the doctor and the lab has messed up the blood tests once again. The doctor could have given her this info via the phone instead of her having to have an office visit.

She is in pain and going to sleep. Too much pain to come here tonight. Please say some prayers for her blood work to get straight and prayers for God to give her doctor a brain and help her.

A person shouldn't be in this much continous pain, like she has been.

May God lift you in the palm of his hand, Mari.

Love and prayers,
    Faye

[This Message was Edited on 07/08/2006]
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

How great that you are able to contact Mari. I often wish there were a way to "personal message". Posting often feels empty to me. I would like to reach out my hand to Mari, and tell her as she waits for results that I could be with her.
    We all know the feeling of waiting in medical offices. Most of us are usually alone. That empty and scared feeling. The one where the little voice inside says "run" but the adult in us makes us sit and wait.
    We are supposed to avoid tension and stress. What doctor has not uttered those words to us? Yet, the stress for waiting for test results is enormous.
    Only once, and I remember it well, a doctor actually phoned me, and it was on Mother's day. He called to let me know my test results were ok that time and he wished me a Happy Mother's day. The call took 60 seconds of his time, but bless him for doing that.
    All the fancy technology, all the trained employees, yet so little actual human compassion.
    Prayers for Mari.
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

mentally and physically from her problems.Linda
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This made me so emotional to see that you all are praying for me.
    Thanks Faye..(ilovecats94) for posting for me, and Prickles, Asa, and Linda (lovethesun)for your kind, thoughtful words and especially your prayers.

Yesterday was a rough day and today I have been in bed most of the day. I have this weird heavy feeling in top of my head. The top of my head feels like all the blood rushes there (and it hurts so bad)...if I bend over, or cough, etc.

But, I am trying to think positive...gotta move!

Love and appreciate you all so MUCH.

Mari
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Dear friend....

It seems that I have been so out of it lately. I am sorry to be so needy...but, I just couldn't be here. I miss you all so much, and going to the FM board too.
    I am thinking positive that I will be back stronger soon.
    I feel better than earlier this afternoon. God has heard the prayers!

I hope that things are better with you and yours Wake.
    I will check and read up soon. I am praying for you too...remember that!!

Love....Mari.....MamaR
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in prayers for you - I'm so sorry you've been in so much pain. We miss having you here, but don't ever feel guilty when you're too sick!

Sending lots of love,
    Judy
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I appreciate you all so much!

May God bless you both tonight...and you can find peaceful sleep!

Love....Mari
  8. tlayne

tlayne Member

May God bring you healing. Lord I ask that you reach out to Mari right now and send healing. Lord, bring blessings to her. Please send your Holy Spirit to give comfort and peace. She is a dear sister to us here whom we love very much, please let her feel your love and our love. In your Holy name, Amen
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Tam...thanks for your prayers. You are so sweet and giving to read and post...as you are dealing with so much. But, as you said in other post. We all need each other, and lift each other up.

Hangin my friend...I know that you are there...you are there so much for me...I trust in that! I pray today for you. How are things with you now?

Sweetpotatoe....I always want to call you sweetpea! You are such a dear thing. I thank you for your prayers... and I am praying for all of your needs too. We are all a good team of workers...right?

This is such a great place to testify, lift each each other up, and pray for each other.

There is such love in my heart for all my dear friends here!

Mari

10. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"m so sorry to hear your in so much pain,I"ve been sick with a virus so just check the board once a day.

You"ve always prayed for me when I"ve posted ,you are one of the prayer angels on this board and we"re all blessed to have you and all the others that answer and pray for people.may God Bless you and give you rest and freedom from pain. Love and Hugs, sixtyslady
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thank you for your prayers. I truly appreciate it. The pain level is better today. I had a bad morning, but at least I can move today. Yesterday was the best in awhile...but, I overdid a bit. I have my granddaughter with me and I want to spend time with her. But, today we are just doing inside stuff!

God bless you....Mari
  12. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I will keep you in my prayers and I ask you to do the same.
    God bless and keep you and I hope you feel much better soon.
    ~Stacey R. (another Mama "R")
  13. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Friend,
    My heart goes out to you. I will continue to pray that your son can work through this time soon. He sounds so special. I was reading just a little on your other message board about him. I might not be able to keep up here with all the messages, but I want you to know I am praying.

Love....Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 07/11/2006]
  14. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

Just checking on you. I think about you each day. Still praying for you and I appreciate your prayers for me and my son. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
  15. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

just a quick note tonight , hope you continue to get some relief.
    my cold part of the virus is better, but the pain in my ribs, is really bad, had a rough day ,hope to get some sleep . hugs and prayers , I will pray for all and hope we all have a better day tomorrow. sixtyslady
  16. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I haven't felt up to coming on and reading. I pray that you all are doing alright.

I will ask prayer for my son, Matt tonight.
    He is the one that fell from the ladder and broke his wrist and cracked a vertebra. He was out of work because the doc wouldn't release him to go back until his back and wrist healed somewhat.
    Well, he is very, very depressed about his bills. He can't pay his car payment, etc.
    We have always come through for him...but we are in a very bad situation now... due to medical bills. I am praying that God will help him somehow.

I appreciate your prayers in this situation.

Love....Mari