We need your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by RoseTx, Jan 29, 2002.

1. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

The love of my life, the air I breathe, My port through the storm, my home, my lover, my life died Monday. And I don't know how to endure it. Plese, pray for me and my family. Hugs, Rose
  2. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

The words you wrote above about Jim are so beautiful. At least you had all those yrs. with him and he had to know how much he was loved as I myself can read it in your words. I will pray for you and your family. God Bless you, Hugs, BonnieQ
  3. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

I AM ONCE AGAIN COMPLED TO WRIT YOU ON MY WAY TO WORK. KNOW THE LORD IS KEEPING YOU 40 YEARS IS A LONG TIME TO BE BLESSED KNOW IT IS HIS TURN TO BE BLESSED BY THE LORDS PRESESNCE WHAT AN AWSOME HONOR LOVE YOU SOULWRITER GAIL EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED AN EAR OR NOTE GIBBSGAIL@AOL.COM
  4. Marlene35

Marlene35 New Member

Dear Rose,

I have appreciated so much getting to know you recently through your posts and emails.

I was so sorry to read about your great loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. May God's loving arms surround you and give you comfort and peace.

With love,

Marlene
  5. LynneH

LynneH New Member

Oh Rose....this is such shocking and sad news. You are definitely in my prayers and my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry to hear of Jim's passing. God Bless.
    Love, Lynne
  6. Sky

Sky New Member

I will be thinking of you and praying for you and your family at this time.

I am so very sorry,
    Sky
  7. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Those words describing Jim are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen you write. Love Lil'

Tina, Debbie, Will & I will see you at Union Valley, Saturday.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/30/2002]
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Rose, all I can do is sit here with tears running down my face for you. I am at a lost for words.

How terribly lost you must be, my heart aches so for such sorrow. How empty you must feel.

I lost a younger brother and a young son in law six months between the two and I know how that felt, but to lose a husband such as the one you had is beyond discription.

God send all His mercies down to you my dear lady.

Know that I am here if you need me for anything, just write me Rose.

God bless and be beside you through this heavy journey.

Shalom, Shirl

9. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Rose, I, too, am very sorry to hear of your loss.
    I can't imagine how you must feel. Words alone cannot erase your pain, but do know that I care and so many others do here as you can see.
    May God be your comfort and strength. You will be in my prayers!
    Many Hugs to you,
    Harmony
  10. misskitty

misskitty Member

My thoughts, prayers and my heart are with you.

misskitty
  11. kristine

kristine New Member

...my thoughts are with you and your family...i am so sorry for your loss...may your wonderful memories sustain you through these upcoming days...and may God continue to bless you in every way possible....may you find some comfort in knowing your dear husband has begun living his eternal life in our Fathers' house..i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...hugs...kristine
  12. JUDY

JUDY New Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs, Judy
  13. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and may the grace of God be with you and your family as you go through this terrible loss.

love you and thinking of you.
    Brownsuga

14. Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket New Member

Rose you have my deepest heartfelt sympathy. It hurts me to think about it, and my prayers are with you. Rose or Cactus Lil, where and what time at Union Valley, Sat.
    May God wrap His arms around you and hold you in His loving embrace,
    Accept the guidance and strength that He gives
    Know that you are not alone, and that your precious one isn't either
    Hugs, and prayers,Yellowjacket
    [This Message was Edited on 01/31/2002]
  15. ellenjean

ellenjean New Member

I just heard of Jim's passing and I wish to send you love and peace during this incredibly difficult time.

My mom just crossed last month hon and in her wallet was this poem that brought us a great deal of comfort....I so pray that you also receive comfort from it too! I do not know who wrote it, it is a newspaper clipping that is pretty tattered and in pieces.

"Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    "I am not there, I do not sleep.
    "I am a thousand winds that blow;
    "I am the diamond glints on snow.
    "I am the sunlight on ripened grain;
    "I am the gentle autumn's rain.
    "When you awaken in the morning's hush,
    "I am the swift uplifting rush.
    "Of quiet birds in circled flight
    "I am the soft star that shines at night.
    "Do not stand at my grave and cry.
    "I am not there; I did not die."

Love and blessings,
    ellenjean

16. oscar

oscar Guest

Dearest Rose, my whole being felt for you. I will indeed pray foryou for God to give you strength at this tremendous loss in your life.

God bless you and your family

Lee/oscar (my real name is Lee)