We should get together

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DVoit, Aug 31, 2005.

1. DVoit

DVoit New Member

I put a post in about the people near to me getting together.

I live in Fredericksburg, VA. For those near by, is there a support groug? Also, do any one want to meet. I am 60 and would like to have people my age that has FM in my life.

Donna
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi Donna! I'm in Chester as I mentioned before. It is about 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to one of the exits in Fredericksburg. That is just too far for me to drive by myself anymore.

Sure wish I could meet up with some people who weren't too far away, but I don't drive too far anymore.

Hope you are able to meet some friends that are closer to you. I'm 55 years old. I surely would enjoy meeting you.

Take care, hon!

Big hugs,
    Faye

3. DVoit

DVoit New Member

Are we allowed to give contact information? I would like to talk to you. I just moved here July, 2004. I lived in Midlothian which as you probably know is in Chesterfield Co. I worked for VDOT there for 5 1/2 years. I wish we could talk.

Donna
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I replied to another post you wrote to me. It's probably on the 3rd or 4th page.

Only way we can get our Yahoo addys are through the chat room. We are supposed to go into a private chat room to exhange that info. But I've never been on chat before.

If you want to try that, let me know. I'm online generally from 2 to 4:30 or 5 PM. Sometimes I get on from 10 PM to 12 or 1 AM, but it is not on any regular basis.

Big hugs,
    Faye