We signed our papers today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 19, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

"YAY" we indeed got our loan, because of some credit issues from the past ( my being sick and not being able to work ) created we didn't get the best rate or deal in the world......................but we are getting our cars..............

I am grateful that we are both going to have reliable and working cars that we are not ashamed of..............Iam getting a Toyota 4 runner....and my husband is getting a Toyota tacoma truck..................

I just wanted to share the news with all of you......that it is "IN STONE" the loan is a done deal.........and here I was shaking in my boots worried it might fall through!

I love to be able to share this wonderful news with all of you!

XO
    Doxy
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am happy you are getting your new modes of transportation....

this is a relief i am sure...now yu just need to get the old car issue handled and that will be one more thing done...

how are you feeling from work?

i'd jump up and down but i would hurt myself..lol

hugs to you

jodie
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

So when are you going to be able to pick up your trucks? I'm really happy for you. At least you'll have dependable transportation.

One less thing to worry about now. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

We can't pick up our trucks until next week .......that is when we will receive our funds! :)

3 months ago I would have never thought that this would be coming true!

Thank you for being happy with me! :)

XO
    Doxy
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

next week...that will be so nice for you both...then i hope you get what you have coming to you and your son for all of the pain and suffering and the financial burden that insurance company has given you....

jodie