We Sold The House

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by findmind, Nov 1, 2006.

1. findmind

findmind New Member

In only 18 days, and got more for it than we asked! We both cried while signing the papers, real estate agent probably thought we were BOTH in menopause, LOL!

We have to find a place and move in 30 days...we have a total of 10 rooms with bathrooms, how will we do it????

Won't be on here too much, I bet...

Love ya all...
    findmind
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Congratulations on your BIG sale. Good Luck in finding a new home. You will find it.

kriket
  3. Gothbubbles

Gothbubbles New Member

Wow! How wonderful! That's so cool!
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hope those were tears of joy! don't you both have fibro?

are you both renting a place together?

i wish you a quick move in.

hugs

jodie
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Good for you. What a nice feeling. We are also moving in 2 weeks. Haven't even started packing yet!! Yikes

Cindy
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

findmind:

Getting more than you asked for: I am very happy for you!
    Have a happy and safe move. Do not strain and get your rest times. (I know you know that)

nyrofan
  7. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Soooooooooooooo happy for you...Wow! Sold so fast and for more $$$$$...From what I understand, that's no longer common, so good for you!

Good luck finding the new home and with the move...

Remember to take it easy too...

Peace~Alicia
  8. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

It's a buyer's market in many areas now so you are doubly fortunate in getting a good price for your home. Hope you will be very happy!
  9. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I'm really happy for you. We have been trying to sell ours for 3 1/2 months .Hopefully we have another open house on sat. and there is a couple comeing that are interested so say a prayer for us please.

Congrats again ! Now on your mark ,get ready ,start packing .LOL
  10. findmind

findmind New Member

We found a lot of trashy houses and apts with noise, kids, airplanes!

After 4 hrs we stopped at a friend's house and we both cried and cried for one hour, we were so disheartened and sad.

Our Real Estate agent is searching for a good place for us...he's coming tomorrow with printouts for condos, townhomes and garden homes he thinks we'll like.

With WebTV, I can't see previous replies, so I just want to say thank you to all of you wonderful kind souls here who have responded. You are so sweet!

Yes, we have lived together for 21 years; we'll be together to the end! My DP is having a nervous breakdown every day; today was my 2nd one in a month.

Thanks again for your sweetness, all...
    Much love,

findmind
  11. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

so sad you had to sell your house, but well, good you got some good dollars for it.
    this will be not easy though, for you two.

just a thought: one month is to short for your moving date..... maybe ask for extension , otherwise you will stress yourself to much!

good luck
    karina
    [This Message was Edited on 11/03/2006]
  12. Marta608

Marta608 Member

And now the work begins. ;>)

Please use some of that income to hire as much help as you possibly can. I don't recall what time you've given for occupancy but I hope you can find a smaller place to buy and not have to move twice.

Hugs,
    Marta
  13. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I'm glad that you were able to sell your home and make more $$$ that you expected. What a nice surprise!

Wishing you the best in finding a new home that meets your needs and I hope you find it soon.

14. penstemon

penstemon New Member

I just moved too. We waited months and months for them to get our condo ready. But we're finally moved in.
    It also turned out that my sister in another state moved at the same time. She was living in my Grandma's home. But they managed to sell it. She couldn't even afford to rent, so she had to move in with my parents.
    My health always gets worse with moving. Take it easy when you can.
  15. mezombie

mezombie Member

Please take care of your self during this stressful time! I'll be thinking of you. Good luck!