Weak, shaky muscles, muscle disease or CFS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowchowchow, Sep 23, 2005.

1. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

Crazy question - does anyone else feel all shaky, weak and tired? Makes me wonder if something else is wrong with my muscles. It's always something with this stupid disease. And each thing makes me feel like a hypochondriac when the dr. can't find "anything wrong".

Sometimes I feel like my arms and legs just dont work right.

Wierd, huh?
    Meow
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Our muscles can really knot up with fms
  3. malinta

malinta New Member

Yes, I also feel that way. My legs are constantly shaking, my balance is off,hands shake. I feel tired most of the time.

My doctor specializes in cfids/fm. He said the symptoms that I am experiencing are cfids related. With so many symptoms going on, it's hard not to become a hypochrondriac. I pray and take it one step at a time.

Good luck and I hope we all start feeling better soon.

Mal.
  4. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

It's hard to believe I'm overextending anything with the amount that I rest and sleep! It's like sleep never refreshes me. I feel better when I'm lying down but when I get up it's like I just worked out. It's so frustrating.
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

meaowchow, totally weak, shaky when I try to move. I rest in bed til it passes.

It's not weird Meow, it's just part of our disease and dont let the doctor make you feel like that, he's the one who doesnt understand.

love
    Rosie
  6. greatgran

greatgran Member

I feel this way many times. I even check my blood sugar thinking could it be low but thats not the case..The only thing that helps me is to lie down sometimes for a day or two...

Know what you mean about doctors, I have gotten to the point I don't even want to go..

I have a lot of anxiety sometimes I think its that or my heart etc. I have never felt this bad before in my life so why shouldn't we think it has to be something more...I doubt my dx. all the time...

I have read its because our bodies don't get enough oxygen..Not sure but its a miserable feeling...

I can't help but sure can relate,
    greatgran