Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lillieblake, Jul 17, 2008.

1. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

Do any of you experience weariness?

It seems that just putting on a t-shirt where I have to put my arms over my head causes this weariness in my arms and shoulders.

It goes away pretty quickly, but I can get weary doing just about anything.

2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

That is a great word for what I experience.

Sometimes when I have tasks to do I get this overwhelming weariness not only in my body but also my mind. It is like the thought of doing something makes me physically weary.

Take care.

3. texangal81

texangal81 New Member

You described it perfectly. I was doing pretty good today at work but after our weekly meeting I crashed and I have been counting the seconds since 4:30 (2 hours ago) until I can go home. I have 7 minutes to go. I was given the ok to work a later shift so I don't want to be seen leaving any earlier than when my time is up. No need to give them ANY ammunition against me.

Six more minutes.......I'm going home to bed and will crawl out tomorrow morning!

4. k5334

k5334 New Member

That is exactly how I feel...weary. I have trouble doing the simplest of things. I used to take a shower first thing every morning. Now, I feel so tired and achy, the task of taking a shower just seems that it will take too much effort and energy. (Don't worry I still shower every day :) It's just frustrating that the every day tasks people take for granted are big things to people with Fibromyalgia.
  5. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

I have noticed that simple things like carrying laundry is tiring and walking from one part of the house to the other wears me out and it's not that far.

The more pain I have the more weariness I have.

Honestly today my arms have been so weary it's been hard to hold them up.

Take care, Susan