Weather changes - symptons worsen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Feeling like you from Tennessee............the weather was very cold yesterday and today an overcast, dark dreary day and I can hardly get around. Bascially, more than usual fatigue, pain more in intense in hips, ankles, feet and arms.......

Think we are all correct in that baramoter tempertature/changes sets more problems in motion..........
    Dalphia
  2. jfrustrated

jfrustrated New Member

I know what you mean about the weather: it really affects me too. I can often tell when a cool change is coming hours before the weatherman.

However, it is soo hot over here at the moment (Qld: Aust) Could we do a swap?? I'll send you some heat, humidity and sunshine and you can send me some shade and cold. (I am sooooo sick of sunshine!)
  3. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

here in Oregon, makes my neck and shoulders hurt more :(
  4. Suzan

Suzan New Member

BUT..winter ( fall??) has been even worse. In summer the levels of pain seemed more moderate...and although I didn't have many days that I would say I felt very good, winter is proving more difficult for me. Since the temps dropped...I have more pain on a daily basis and more intesity of pain.I ACHE more...and have had more intense pain at my "spots"...UGH UGH. Plus that makes me feel more exhausted as well..and since winter brings so much busy-ness the first weeks of it...I am POOPED too!