weather changes ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by char13, Apr 5, 2006.

1. char13

char13 New Member

I am wondering if any one is bothered when there is a weather change coming and or fog days ?
    I normally can keep busy most all days, and then I get hit with total fatique,some days just a day , most the time 3 to 4 days, where I don't funtion at all, of course I get a bit depressed, as have no energy ,take several naps, and don't fell like doing a thing , feel a lot of body pressure, then we will get a big weather change , and or fog days will hit us, My husband says I am better then the weather news,
  2. ziva

ziva New Member

i too experience pain and fatigue when the weather changes, especially when it changes for the worse. the best advice i can give is to take your meds and try putting heat on the areas of worst pain. rest as much as you can and hopefully you'll get through it like i do.

good luck,
    ziva
  3. anewbeggining

anewbeggining New Member

i have the same problem, i feel like i have the flu when ever the weather channge, or right before and during. i ache,fatigue. and just feel crummy. it has to do with the pressure changes. I hate it!
  4. char13

char13 New Member

thanks for your imput, not a good thing but good to know other have the same problems with changing weather, this spring has been tough , more bad days then good, be nice to see summer finally get here, thanks