Weather Crummy...Feeling bad today...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suz45, Oct 16, 2006.

1. suz45

suz45 New Member

I am not one to usually post much....or whine tend to keep much of my pain to myself.. Today though is a bad day for me.

Maybe after yesterday being pretty good with only a little pain I thought the flare was finally lifting after the reinjury to my back. Slept lousy, husband said my myoclonus had me flopping like a dying fish last night. I know I did not get restorative sleep.

Woke up with both lower back pain, neck/shoulder pain and just tired and grumpy....

Feeling a bit emotionally tapped as I have been the "life coach" for this crew here. Trying to help my girls adjust to a new home, helping husband (mostly listening) as he takes on a new career postion in the biomedical research world. Hate to carry on but just need to get it out there.

The weather is crummy...cold rain and barometer dropping -loke I didnt know that already...

Will try to go to the bookstore...today, do some meditation and maybe take a nice warm bath....

Feedback is apprecited..

Whiny
    Suz45

2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I live in Michigan and can certainly relate to the aches and pains from this rainy weather. It seems like we have had so much rain this fall. I called in sick yesterday, the first time I have done this since I came back to work in mid-August. I work part-time as a secretary at a small college and have the summers off. I am doing better today, but my toes hurt and I am more tired than normal.

I am sure the moving and helping your daughters and husband adjust has been hard on you. Women tend to have the role as the "rock" in the family.

It's good that you are not working at the moment. Take care of yourself.

Ellen
  3. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Hi Suz45.... SOrry you are having a rough time. I know we need to be the cheerleader for everyone it seems, and soem days we need one ourselves!

Really yucky weather here too - ouch -hurting today. YOur idea of the bookstore and the bath sounds just amazing today!! Wish I did not have to cart the kids around this afternoon... not the day for it.

Just thinking of you and hope you will be feeling better soon.
    Sending Hugs Your Way:)
    Kim
  4. suz45

suz45 New Member

Thanks for the encouragement, I know I need it today...
    Sometimes this can be so hard and just having other people really undersatnd me means alot.

I did go to the bookstore...Bought two books and now am at home, put the tea kettle on...lit a fire in the woodstove..

Maybe a bath before the crew comes home...

Pain is easing a bit, still a bit grumpy though, guess I'm entitled to a grumpy day myself.

thanks again for your support..

Hugs

Suz45
  5. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Suz45

It is crummy weather here too. The rain is pouring down and I feel tired, whiny and miserable. Your suggestion of a book, warm bath and a cozy fire sounds like a good idea. I might just do that myself! Only thing is I have to go out in the rain to get to the library! Whaaaa! lol

hugs Redwillow
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

suz45:

It sounds like you have a good day planned for later on.
    Hopefully it will give you the rest you need.
    It is really something to look forward to for yourself instead of 'life coaching' others.

I guess you know how to take care of yourself, too!

nyrofan
  7. suz45

suz45 New Member

Thanks for all the kind words, and empathy. You all brought a smile to my face for the first time today. Sometimes even I the "life coach" for so many just need words of kindness and encoragement.

I'm glad my ideas helped all of you too. Its nice to have support when we are feeling alone with all of this

Hugs to all of you,

Suz45
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

its raining and cold here today YUCK

I'm still packing for another open house on sat. We have a new realator and they do tons of advertising so I hope it sells.

Too much stress on my mind today.Makes it worse when the weather gets bad.

enjoy your warm bath lol I might do the same thing :)
  9. charlenef

charlenef New Member

get any of the snow from the storm? my moms electric is still not on mine came back on sunday. it is raining here too better than the snow. i miss being able to take a bath i cant get out once im in so i dont bother anymore. hope things are better soon charlene
  10. suz45

suz45 New Member

We didn't get any snow here in Rochester, maybe the west side of the county (monroe) got a little bit. Our friends in Amhearst near Buffalo are still w/o power.

We lucked out I guess... This weather today is really bugging me.

Suz45