Weather getting to you, too?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Braingonebad, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Braingonebad

Braingonebad New Member

Thunderstorms in Ohio in December?

Pretty goofy!

I get migraines when it storms. also, all week have been having new pain in my legs. Feels like they're being crushed for about 10 minutes, then they just ache like crazy.

And they're really sensitive to touch - any light brush on my skin makes it feel like it's on fire, stabbing big needles... ugh, I can't explain any better!

Anybody know what I mean?
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

Hi Braingonebad,

I am sorry you get Migraines, I hope you feel better soon. I get Barometric Pressure related Migraines as well, so I know how you feel. We have had thunder storms here in WV this evening. Do you just feel real bad all over with these? I just feel weak and not so good. Well, here is hoping for better weather. BTW-I love you user name. Well I have got to get ready for work-I go in at midnight.

Take care you,

kjfms

Thanks,

kjfms
  3. Musica

Musica New Member

Weather wreaks havoc with my symptoms. It looks like every winter is going to be miserable. My skin sometimes gets very sensitive to light touch; the lighter the touch, the worse it is, I can tolerate a heavier touch better.

I hope the thunderstorms let up so you can feel a little better!
  4. -Jimbo-

-Jimbo- New Member

I wonder if we could predict the weather by our symptoms, like cows can by having to sit down as the pressure goes down.
  5. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Where in NW Ohio are you located? I am in Toledo. I understand the weather can definitely make you feel lousy around here. This foggy weather tonight is not helping my aches and pains. Yeah, I heard the thunder earlier.

GBHope
  6. Braingonebad

Braingonebad New Member

Jimbo - I know I can predict the weather better than the 5 o'clock news, LOL!

I guess I should just be glad it's rain, not snow. The cold + damp is way worse for me pain-wise.

Yes to whoever said it's the lighter the touch the worse it feels. No blankets for me, no matter how cold I am. But jeans are okay, just nobody touch me! YIKES! I jump when I feel the puppy's nose sniffing at my ankles....

I'm E of toledo by fremont - out in the bean fields.
    :)