Webby, Georgia, Fight, Rocky, Rockgor, Hangin, anyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Jan 14, 2008.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi all,

I've been fairly invisible, lots of pain of late, since X-mas.

Lets hear from everyone!!
    Georgia did you let the guy go, or are you still friends??

Fight did you find another job yet, and kick the cold?

What are the rest of you doing?? I've been spending most of my time on the couch not to exciting!!

[This Message was Edited on 01/18/2008]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I expect the new house is much warmer/easier to heat than the trailer, right? Did all your animals make the move with you?

How bout that kitty in your profile pic. Is it really that blue-black?

Just talked to my aunt and uncle in Rochester. Gordon sent her some slippers he knit. I called to see if they were the right size. Figured she could wear them on her feet or her ears.

Hope you start feeling better. God Bedring as the Norskies say.

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I haven't heard from you for a long time.....good to see you back! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Here in WA we are having lots of snow and ice......also fog. Yesterday I was taking my son somewhere, and the little country road was white, the sky was white, everything was white. It was kind of eerie. I prayed we wouldn't go into the ditch!

My son, who has largely recovered from CFS, is between jobs and looking pretty earnestly for a new job. Yesterday he had an interview and there was some promising info about working at an assisted living center.....I hope he gets to work there! He'd be very good with older people.

Take care of yourself,
  4. morningsonshine

Hows california?? We had a heat spell here in MN, about a week of 20 above weather, but we are going back down to the deep freeze this week, 17 below the other morning. Phew!! Now i can put my swimming suit back away!!

Slippers on feet work very well! I hope your aunt appreciated Gordon's work.

The kitty is snuggaboo, he has a very beautiful rich coat, and gorgeous green eyes! He's abit obnoxious with his affection tho, and always seems to irratate me. He does that kneeding thing with his paws, and won't STOP, and he likes to lick of all things!!

He's a big boy, about 13 lbs, i can ship him out to you if you want? LOL!! Poke a few holes in the box for him.

Take care,

5. morningsonshine

Looking for a job is tough, I like your fairy tale book. But if it keeps you going, and trying that's good.

The 8 month part could be a stinker! I would go by a hope they don't ask, don't tell policy. But if asked directly, i would have a really hard time not being truthful. Just my nature.

I've been known to tattle on myself, when i could have kept quiet.

How are your kitties doing??

(((((((((((((soft hug in return))))))))))))))

I hope the river isn't really overflowing where SW is?? The Pengy's might swim off to have fun, and forget the boat!!
  6. morningsonshine

Thanks for the Hello, always nice to see a friendly face!!

You use to be over on the worship board too! I miss those days, i met alot of friends and great people over there.

But after a while there was a handful of very needy, dramatic people, and it changed, and became very draining.

I know some of the gals stuck thur it and tried to help, but i needed some distance. It was consuming too much of my life, and family time.

But i sure miss some of the fellowshipping we did over there.
    I'm soo glad your son is recovering!!! That's GREAT!!
    I love good news, hope he gets the job, what a challenging field, and hopefully rewarding to.

7. webintrig

webintrig New Member

You moved, MMS? Wow, lots of changes going on! I am in the process of moving soon I hope....Waiting on papers of a house we found 10 miles up the street! The house needs work but I am sure it can be done! So tell me what have I missed in your life since I lasted posted on here! Praying you feel better soon and it is great to be back! I took the same vacation as you did!

Soft hugs,
  8. morningsonshine

Webby!! I'm so glad to hear from you! I hope you come back to this post to yack some more!!

I didn't move, but i'm one of the MN people that Rockgor likes talking with, i suppose he got some other MN poster mixed up with me. That's okay!

(Hey Rockgor, it's going to be 30 below tonight!! Just perfect for a bonfire!! Send me some marshmellows!)

Webby, not much to miss life moves so slow with these DD. Just trying to keep up with kids and family. Tried out a new Dr. and found some of the common things with CFS but hasn't help me to feel better yet, even with a diet change. Gluten free.

My hubby is still working his law enforcement job, please keep us in your prayers for safety. We have a very unstable man very upset with him right now because of some child issues.
    We were suppose to go over to some friends last night but didn't because of his threats, and didn't feel good about leaving our kids home alone.

Keep in touch i've missed ya!!

((((soft hugs needed, and returned))))

9. morningsonshine

I liked the "dog peeves" !! Keep passing those funny's along.
    Are you going to put up any pictures of your log cabin squares?? Please do share!!

I think those pesky pengy's have been over here throwing around there stinky guano!! Yuck!!

Take Care,
  10. morningsonshine

Sometimes enough is enough!!! But if we are the only ones making sense that's kinda scary!!! LOL

Hope things smooth out, i know sometimes it feels like we are just buried under an avalanch!!

I had a really biazzare dream last night!! I died!! And just kinda peacefully floated away, i was climbing a fence and got struck my lighting, it was so really!!

When i woke up, i wasn't freaking out at all put i was having those brain zaps or electrical feelings snaping in my brain.

Gus that's where the dream came from. I just remember thinking, "this is it!, Hello Jesus."

Well i hope the stress lets up soon, and your feeling better,
  11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

you didn't move?! Well, good grief. Somebody in MN moved and somebody in MN changed their posting name. No wonder I can't keep track. I've had brain fog since l980 and now have Alzheimer's.

Couple weeks ago I was asked for my address. Had to hunt around and find an envelope so I could read it. (I was talking to a florist in Rochester, MN. Turns out I know some of her relatives in Harmony.)

One of her relatives (I may have told you this before since I can't keep track of anything.) was the high school valedictorian in the class ahead of me. She told me after graduation she was going to become a nun. You could have knocked me over w/ my tassel.

Of course I gave her thoughtful advice: DON'T!

Decades later I got a letter from her saying she had left the convent, gotten married, had two grown sons and was teaching at a college in New York.

We exchanged a couple letters, but she found me too frivolous and stopped writing. You know what they say: You can take the nun out of the convent, but you can't take etc.

Anyway, if you haven't moved yet, think about it.

Oh oh. Now the computer is acting goofy again. OK, I give up. Haven't got the energy to rethink and retype both.

12. morningsonshine

Your funny, and frivolous, that must be why i like ya!

Were you going to say, "you can't take nun out of the nun?!" Groaaaan, please don't! :0)

I think most MN pepple, must move to California, or is it Mexifornia??, anyways, you keep bumping into pepple (like my new spelling problem?) who use to live here in MN.

Do Minnesotans migrate to California when they can no longer take the cold?
    Yep, you betcha!!

Where are my marshmellows??? My kids will be home soon to light the bonfire, akc.. burnable paper garbage, us rednecks don't make good green people.
    Do they allow rednecks into california?????
    [This Message was Edited on 01/19/2008]
  13. morningsonshine

My furnance ran all night last night!! It was 30 below, but they said it felt like 50 with the wind chills factored in!!!

I think i would have to get your cold blooded Rottie another blanket so she couldn't hog mine!! I like wrapping up like a little cocoon, no sharing here!!

I had on three blankets last night.

I wonder if i have some horse statues out in my pasture today! I'll have to go check, at least the sun is out today.

I would love to visit California, but i don't know if i would want to move. I don't want to end up in the sea, when that huge earthquake hits some day! ;o)
  14. morningsonshine

I have three very frosty horses standing with there butts to the treeline dozing in the morning sun.

Well, i think they are dozing, come to think of it they didn't move?!

15. morningsonshine

That ought to be a BIG Pengy bash!!! We better start planning.

So did you get your laundry down?? I folded 5 loads today!!! phew! Made the kids put it all away.

Stayed really, really cold all day today! I think the High was 12 below zero. The air actually looked white when you opened the door and it came in the house!

30 above is a heat wave!! LOL