We'd Like Your Feedback

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by ProHealth, Jan 13, 2013.

1. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

ProHealth needs YOUR help! We are redesigning our website to make it a better place for patients and healthcare providers--easier to navigate, a more comprehensive source of news, information, community, and solutions for Fibromyalgia and ME. Most of the changes will be occur on the disease homepages, where PH will introduce a news delivery format that is second to no other site. But in the meantime, we must first delve into our homepage.

Please take a minute to tell us what you think of the general look and "feel" of the page, what you think about our new logo colors, and let us know of any ideas that you think would benefit the page. Thanks for your support! Here is the comp: http://www.prohealth.com/PHwebcomp.cfm
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

their comments, I went to the site you posted and I get this posting.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

New page looks great. I think the butterflies are visiting a thistle flower.
    Does this mean ProHealth will now sell Blessed Thistle (good for the
    digestion) as well as Milk Thistle?

Serially, a good proofreader is always an asset. Under "A Patient's Vision
    of Support" a paragraph is repeated.

Rock
  4. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

You can post your comments on this thread.

Thank you ahead of time for your feedback.

-ProHealth
  5. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

6. bct

bct Member

I think this is very good and will be glad when it is operative. Any idea when?

Thanks for the Support!
    Barry
  7. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

The new website homepage is very attractive but also easy on the eyes. I think it looks great. It is a tough balance to get an eye catching page without overstimulating a patient with neuoimmune diseases. So kudos to whomever designed the page.

I also noted that sentences are repeated on the page when describing ProHealth's donating a portion of profits to organizations involved in ME/CFS & FM issues. But I am sure you have noted that by now.

All the best to your sucess,
    MicheleK
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I don't know what y'all are talking about. I can't find a Home Page. When I click on the small Board Home Icon, it just brings me back here. I've clicked on every item in the strip above and still can't find it. The Home Page used to be in the strip. Can someone please help an old lady out and steer me to this new page?

Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  9. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Do a cut and past* of the URL in the top post.

Don't gots the energy to do a long post; can manage a short one.

Rock

*paste (My mind no workee anymore.)

And the computer is on the warpath. Been non compos mentis
    the last two days.

"Haven't I suffered enough? I missed Butter Queen."
    Rose on The Golden Girls. [This Message was Edited on 01/16/2013]
  10. jaminhealth

either so gave up....what I'd like for this group is the PM function. I'm on 3 other health boards, 2 with PM function and the other with a Friends Request Function...people ask you to be their friend, you can decline or accept and then the friends can talk to each other privately...it's a nice function...
  11. ProHealth

ProHealth Member

The homepage comp can be found here:

http://www.prohealth.com/PHwebcomp.cfm

Just copy and paste the url into your web browser's address bar.

-ProHealth
  12. jaminhealth

13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I loooove the soft look of the graphic. Is it just me or could the text be crisper? It looks a bit soft too and many of us have a difficult time reading text.

Obviously, the paragraphs regarding the donations ProHealth makes need to be kept in, especially the part about the $3 million plus which has already been donated.

Rich took life's lemons, his illness, and turned those lemons into lemonade and lemon meringue pie which benefits us all. He is my hero. Were it not for his providing this website, and the generous help of our wonderful members, I would never have achieved any healing. I have received help and hope here and our members have become my Online Family.

Rock, praying for you and your computer.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Love, Mikie

[This Message was Edited on 01/17/2013]
    [This Message was Edited on 01/17/2013]
  14. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I can't find the new page either.

However I like Jam's idea, where we could have a PM place to get people's address or phone number in a private place.

I also miss having a good chat line with people.
  15. IanH

IanH Active Member

I like it very much. It projects a sensitive and supportive site which people with these illnesses can go for guidance and support.

Why did you not mention MCS?