wedding pic 3

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Sep 5, 2005.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hiya
    those of you following my wedding here is a pic of my cake.

it was made by a local lady who does this from home due to her ms.

the flowers are individual handmade petal by petal in icing,and the leaves too.
    the bottom layer was fruit and the top layer sponge.

in front is the knife that we bought with the intention of starting a family tradition.

take care all.
  2. BethM

BethM New Member

your cake person is very talented! May the beauty of the cake be a token of the beauty of your new life with your husband.

wishing you both good health and joy!

Beth.
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Smiffy, the cake is really beautiful. How did it taste, though? Thanks for sharing your wedding photos with us. ;-)

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Thanks for another great picture---I love seeing all of your wedding memories! The cake is beautiful, and how wonderful that it was made by a lady who does this in her home, kind of a personal touch, huh?

Hugs,
    Pam

5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hi
    it did taste great,i am not a big cake eater but this really was nice,the sponge was soft and moist and the fruit cake,oh wow. it was nice.

pam,we wanted the personal touch,every service we paid for was from our village except for the horse which was two villages along ~ lavenham ~ check lavenham suffolk out on your search engine it really is a beautiful village!
    they are called 'thelavenham horse drawn carriage company' a mouthful i know :)

i didnt want a photographer as i hate posing for shots and i dont trust men that much and so didnt want a strange man aroung me and the girls so i bought a wedding package of disposable cameras and handed the out among my guests.

that way i get some really personal shots and most will be of things i didnt know were happening , i cant wait to get them back!

bye for now.
  6. heartinheaven

heartinheaven New Member

to eat!

Blessings,

H Michael
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

And Yummmmie looking too!!

Thanks for sharing your wedding with us!!

Hugs
    Bluerose
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

beautiful cake and I saw the photo of your wedding day - you were beautiful and the little children were gorgeous.

I'm glad your day went well for you.

love
    Rosie
  9. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

my in laws paid for the cake as their present to us as we had our house up and running for nearly 7yrs now so we pretty much have evreything.

i told them i had posted the cake pic here and you comments,mum in law was really pleased. thankyou girls you made two girls very happy.

10. JLH

JLH New Member

WOW! The wedding cake was sooooo lovely!

I just love to go to weddings!! Too bad we all couldn't have gone across the ocean to yours!! HeHe

Thanks for sharing your wedding pics with us. I really enjoyed seeing them.

Congratulations and Best Wishes,
    Janet
  11. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

what about one of actual marriage?