wedding pic 4

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Sep 9, 2005.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hello
    this is us about to sign the register.
    have got to scan some photos to get them on here but will try to get a 'ring' pic for here.

smiffy.
  2. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

You guys look great. I wish you many years of happiness.

Phyliss
  3. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Love is grand! I love the wedding pics, thanks for sharing.
  4. Meekah

Meekah New Member

My 4 yr. old daughter walked in when I was looking at your picture and she said, "Oh, Mommy is that a real-live princess?" and I said, "it sure is, Sweetie."

Beautiful!!!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  5. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thanks smiffy for sharing your wedding with us.

I am enjoying looking at each picture!!

You look so beautiful and your hubby looks very handsome.

Hugs
    Bluerose
  6. nina2

nina2 New Member

Keep them coming.

I wish you the best of everything and much happiness!
    nina
  7. JerseySue

JerseySue New Member

That's a great picture Smiffy. Thanks for sharing all of them with us.
    Gentle Hugs Sue
  8. sheried

sheried New Member

Thank you so much for sharing with us. Keep posting them. It's so great to see a happy event nowadays.

Hugs & blessings,
    Sherie
  9. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I LOVE seeing these, Smiffy! Thanks so much for sharing them with all of us!

(((Hugs)))
    Pam
  10. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Thanks so much for sharing your wedding photos with us. They are really beautiful!

Hugs,
    Faye
  11. auntcon

auntcon New Member

Beautiful dress, photo, BRIDE ;-D

Lovely

Can't wait to see more.
    Connie
  12. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

meekhah thankyou and your daughter thats so sweet.

my only princess intentions for tye day were that the bridesmaids would be made to feel like princesses :)
  13. orachel

orachel New Member

An adorable 4 year old thought you were a Princess!!!! That's gotta be the sweetest thing I've ever heard!

You are a beautiful beautiful bride, and Hubby looks smashing! Love that both our men wore Ivory (at least his looks like Ivory in photo!)...so classic! I actually made Joseph wear an evening jacket, which wasn't thrilled about initially. Your headpiece is also incredible...very subtle and elegant (make sure you keep that for some special young lady some day...what a wonderful "something borrowed" that would make! Can you tell I'm a total wedding nut? lol

Great picture!

And PS...kind of embarassing...but when we went to sign our marriage certificate and witness documents (a mexican law thing, I guess), I was standing over Wonder Husband, much the way your husband is standing over you. Well....the photographer wanted to commemorate this moment (as well she should!), but there happened to be a VERY UNFORTUNATE and VERY EMBARASSING "bodice" issue with my wedding gown...
    My wedding as a peepshow! lovely, hmmm?

Also, you are not the only one to have occasional complaints of "miserable old cow"...I think it's a little documented symptom of the DD!

Rachel