wedding pics are back!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Aug 23, 2005.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

well the online ones anyway.
    this is my hubby and me arriving at our reception,i chose this pic as its got the horse and carriage in the background.
    i hadnt realised just how fat my face had got better lay off the doritos lol.
    what do you think of my dress?,i still wasnt sure about it until my hair and make up were done.i knew i wanted special i just didnt want a 'proper wedding dress' so i went to monsoon for it.

i will post some more after a while,maybe one of my bridesmaids stood together,they all looked fab.

all the best,smiffy
  2. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

I think your dress is gorgeous--not traditional, but still very appropriate. And you are beatiful! Don't be talking about having a fat face and giving up Doritos--You look fabulous--slim and trim.

I see you have a tiara---I couldn't stand the idea of a traditional veil, so I got a tiara instead because I wanted to be a princess. :)

Very nice pictures--you and your new hubby look very happy.
    Nicole
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

You look really Beautiful....and I love your dress!!

No need to worry about the Doritos..your face does not look fat at all...You look great!!!

Thanks & Congrats...
    Hugs
    Bluerose
  4. how lovely you both look! And no your face does not look fat at all!
  5. Meekah

Meekah New Member

You both look adorable! Thank you so much for sharing a picture with us!

We're one big happy family on this board so I think it's fitting that we share pictures.

Congratulations

Hugs
    Meekah
  6. BethM

BethM New Member

Congratulations! May you be happy together for many years! You look lovely, just perfect. And your groom is quite handsome! Thank you for sharing this photo with us.

Peace,
    Beth.
  7. over50

over50 New Member

you are gorgeous and a handsome new hubby.
    I wish you the best.
    Everything looks so beautiful.
    Congratulations and may you always be in love.
    Linda
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I love that picture, its very beautiful. I wish you both many happy years together.

Sandy
  9. nina2

nina2 New Member

Very beautiful photo. Wish you much happiness!
    ~nina~
  10. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I LOVE your dress, & how great it looks with your husband's outfit. How nice to see a perfectly beautiful wedding dress that isn't the usual stark white---I think it's a lovely choice.

Thanks so much for letting us see a picture of you & your new hubby on your special day!

Hugs,
    Pam

11. sheried

sheried New Member

It looks like a perfectly romantic day for a couple of lovely, happy people.

Best wishes!

Hugs,
    Sherie
  12. BxGirl

BxGirl New Member

What a romantic photo! Very "English" looking - so lovely!!!! And your face IS NOT fat! You both look so happy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

BxGirl
  13. lumediluna

lumediluna New Member

Very pretty! I am not a fan of huge dresses; yours is very nice & simple and your tiara matches it too - that is probably how you are - nice and simple.
    I personally would have chosen your wedding atire over all of those huge fancy dresses or those long trains any day!

You are a nice couple, I don't see any dorito face there; just a pretty bride and a happy husband!
    I hope your wedding didn't wipe you out to much - or maybe it did you some good........know what I mean :)

My mom is from England (Essex), and I went back in 1994 for a cousins wedding and I couldn't believe how formal it was - but the reception was a blast!

I think your pic is pretty; and what REALLY matters, is that YOU like your dress etc. and you are comfortable in it. It was you and your husbands day!
    Please keep us posted :) Cheers and congrats!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/23/2005]
  14. neen85

neen85 New Member

is a knockout!! The color is perfect for you! What a beautiful picture and what a fetching couple you make! Thank you for sharing your wedding with us! (doritos.....hope you were kidding with us!) Daneen
  15. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

Beautiful dress, and your face is not fat! I am almost married a year now and I can't belive how time flied! My wedding pic is still in my profile, I guess it's time to put in another one...
    I hope you will be very happy

Phoebe
  16. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

Congrats!!

You two look wonderful.

Wishing you many years of happiness.

Phyliss
  17. tansy

tansy New Member

Love the dress; I like Monsoon’s clothes and agree you made a good choice. One of the most stunning wedding dresses I have seen was vivid turquoise; the bridesmaids, groom, and best man all had similarly rich coloured silk clothes. The groom was my son’s best friend; so guess who got to be the official photographer!

As for the comment “how fat my face had got”; sorry but I just don’t see it.

Love, Tansy
  18. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear Smiffy,
    What a lovely picture! I love your dress, and the simple wreath you have on your hair. The horse and carriage is a gret touch.

I don'tknow how you might have looked before, so your face doesn't look fat or bloated to me. You look just wonderful!

I wish you many years of joy, and a full and happy life.

Big Hugs,
    Terry
  19. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

you are all so very sweet thankyou.
    yes i am from the uk,suffolk. right next door to essex :)

hubby has just sat w/me and read all of your posts,he was going see i told you you werent getting fat lol.

i will search back through my online photos for another pic for you.

thanks again guys you are all sooooo cool :),,,,mrs smiffy lol