Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Being able to wake up and get out of bed and having my health, even though at times its not the greatest, at leats Im not "dying" of something at the momment and the fibro wont be the death of me and that it could be far worse.

Im also thankful for all the people I come in contact every day at my job. The chiropractor is a Christian Doctor and there are many Chirstians that are our patients and they are the nicest most pleasant people I have ever met.

Have a great day all! HUGS!
  2. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

What I am the most thankful for out of the last few days is todays post. I thought about this long and hard and then a lightbulb almost literally came on overhead.

I AM THANKFUL I CAN STILL BE THANKFUL!! I am here, I am alive, I have a family that loves me, obvious friends because they are still here with me no matter what. I have my critters and a roof over my head and soooo much more. I have all this to be thankful for because of my choices throughout my life. No one did it for me or made my decisions (maybe shared in a few). I could let FM control my life...but I choose not least for now. There may come a day I don't say that...but then again that would be my choice, and for that I am thankful.

I sincerely wish everyone a Wonderful Thanksgiving Day,
    Take care and Kitten Hugs,
    Blessed Be,
    [This Message was Edited on 11/22/2006]
  3. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Today I called a friend, and he said it cheered him up. :)
  4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

my husband and children, a home and food, that I live in a country that gives me personal freedom, that there is not a war in the country that I live, that my husband is able to support us, that I had the opportunity to achieve success in my career before I became so ill, for this message board and the wonderful people here that have become my friends, and that my parents are still alive and my family will be together today.
  5. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

When she was 13 months old I gave her up for adoption...(I was 19 years old.) the hardest thing I've ever done. Eight years ago she found me. We talk once in a while...she's still kinda shy. Well, today we IMed, and I am so grateful for her, and that she is open to a friendship with me.

My son, who was older, had a similar story. I gave him up at 8 months. He found me 20 years later. We had a wonderful relationship (for which I am also so very grateful) for 6 years until he died.

God has sure blessed me, in so many other ways also.

God Bless.
  6. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Today I am thankful for my 3 wonderful sons and my lovely daughter-in-law.