Wednesday Prayer List

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, Apr 30, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

I'm not feeling well, so I am posting this early so I can go to bed. It feels like a major flare coming on. Please pray for these wonderful people:

Robin
    Ellie
    Karenanne & Martin
    Nonie
    Faye & Alex
    Cathy
    Seejay
    Carl
    Gizmo
    Jackie & Ray
    LoriB
    Jaimy
    Larkiexxx
    Selena, her Mother and family
    Shirl
    Father Troll

May we pray together in His name. Amen
  2. toni.m

toni.m New Member

you to our list! this is the 2nd or 3rd day you have not been feeling as well as you usually do.
    i will pray you do not have something terrible going on-please try to take care of yourself. you do such a great job compiling the list of people in specaial need of prayer daily- please do not hesistate to ask for a pryer for yourself also.

we are all here to help and support one another- this is something i think about daily and it does help me to know that.

take care, toni.m
  3. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Hello my dear friends...

Just to let you know, I am with you and am blessed to be able to pray for you and I know He is listening.
    Asking in His Name,

LoriB
    [This Message was Edited on 05/01/2002]
  4. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

Have these people ask for prayer?
    I am hearing that NOT all have and are somewhat resentful that you feel the need to pray for them.

This has often surprised me but--we do NOT have the right to publically ask for prayer for someone who didn't ask for it.

Jackie F
  5. Ellie

Ellie New Member

It's so nice that a stranger cares enough to take the time to pray. Thank you Aloha and may god bless you too, Ellie