weight loss and night eating anyone else get up at night to eat??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wildflowers2, Mar 5, 2006.

1. wildflowers2

wildflowers2 New Member

Does anyone else get up at night to raid the fridge?
    Its' a nasty habbit I have been trying to break!

Anyone with ideas?

2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm never hungry when I get up through the night and I often do but I never want to eat.

Yet I want to eat all day long.

Yes, do what Storm says, and have a small supper.

love
    Rosie
  3. janieb

janieb New Member

Hi,

You mentioned weight loss, but I'm not sure what you meant by it. For the last five years I have been steadly losing weight with the only reason being pain leaves me not hungry.

I do take Xanax for sleep, and I do get up and eat during the night. Been wondering if the Xanax makes me hungry or I eat because there's less pain.

Mary
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

IS at night, until I go to bed. I am not a breakfast eater at all and eat just a tiny bit for lunch, like a small bowl of grits or oatmeal, or cornbread and milk, however, supper, (dinner to some), is the largest meal of the day for me, then a couple of hours after, I want to eat until I go to bed. However, I do not get up after going to sleep and eat. If this is what you do, then I don't know why unless you began this at some point & time and it has just become a habit. Do you eat very much during the day??? Maybe you're lacking some nutrient in your diet? Wish I could be of more help. Also, you mentioned weightloss.....are you losing weight and eating at night? Could be thyroid???

BlueSky555
    [This Message was Edited on 03/05/2006]
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

would set their alarms for every couple hours to get up and eat something.like a banana or protein shake...that way they wouldn't lose muscle mass and wouldn't get fat...they did this before competition...and it is healthy to eat every 2-3 yours...it is the choices of food that goes into our mouths...thn we have the ad problems...

if i had a med that made me get up in the middle of the night famished i axed that med...jodie