Weight loss..any ideas...any good Pro-health herbs...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spudzy, Aug 22, 2003.

1. spudzy

spudzy New Member

Anyone have any good suggestions for weight loss...I can't seem to stop eating....about two years I started going to weight watchers and lost 15 pounds...I need to now lose 20 pounds....I seem to always be hungry, even when I just finish eating dinner...evenings are the worse time for me ...always wanting to eat....can't seem to get my mind in order to stick to weight watchers.....please I certainly need...I think FM's feel down a lot of the time, now with extra weight I really feel depressed....
  2. IgotYou

IgotYou New Member

My weight always fluctuates up and down by ten pounds. I've had success in the past with the cabbage soup diet (you can find it on the internet) - I can lose a pound a day on it. It's very good for cleaning out your system. But after a few days I begin to feel very weak, so I'll usually only do it for 3-4 days. If you can tolerate it, you can eat all you want and the weight just pours off.
  3. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

I read recently on this board that people who were taking Topomax for sleep were losing weight. Apparently it's prescribed for a lot of fibro patients for sleep :)

[ advertisement ]