weight loss tips

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by mikegary, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

These are very good tips; however, cycling for 45 minutes is well beyond the capacity of many of our members here. I run in the shallow end of our pool for 30 minutes three times a week but there was a time when all I could do is get out of bed to use the bathroom. People with FMS and CFIDS/ME are not energized by exercise; if they can exercise at all, it may leave them bedridden with bone-crushing exhaustion. The inability to exercise to burn calories and goose the metabolism is a major concern in trying to get more healthy and keep weight down.

I started out with some stretching exercises I could do in bed. I learned these through physical therapy when I was finally able to drive myself to therapy sessions. We are at different capabilities but even those in bed most of the time may be able to do a little to help. It is possible to get better so I advise everyone not to give up--ever. Good luck to everyone in the quest for good health.

Love, Mikie
  2. Billoy Joe

Billoy Joe Member

Hey sorry for my late response here. I really like the weight loss tips. Carry on!
  3. Chloehxl

Chloehxl Member

It is often claimed that drinking water can help with weight loss, and this is true.

Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours, helping you burn off a few more calories. One study showed that drinking a half liter (17 oz) of water about a half an hour before meals helped dieters eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight. But necessary supplement like creative peptides should be important because the body requires health while losing weight.
  4. Sabir

Sabir Member

Hi Everyone
    Would like to share few points about weight loosing. As today we all know, everyone will be wants to be fit. Yoga is a kind of exercise , which we can do and trust me its is so simple that everyone can do it at your own house. It helps you to loss your weight gradually.People often have misconceptions about yoga, like that it’s only for women or that everyone who does yoga is extremely flexible. This is what I feel very good for beginners.
  5. JohnySamuel

JohnySamuel Member

Hi Chloehxl,
    I totally agree with you that drinking water is one of the best way to help you decrease weight. But I have used Phen375 it is not useful for me but HCG worked some what better for me by decreasing my weight to 100 kg. Still I need to decrease 40 kg more so can any one suggest me what would be the best available supplement with the best diet plan which could decrease excess weight. So please suggest me a better one???
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  6. rogitgarg4411

rogitgarg4411 Member

Informative post. Thanks
  7. contact2arun

contact2arun Member

Your normal diet routine will not loose your weight. You have to follow metabolic diet plan and reduce your weight in just 13 days.
  8. joneswhite

joneswhite Member

Weight loss is not that much easy. Sometimes perfect diet plan and exercise also failt to get desired shape for your body. That, time I feel some of the weight loss supplements can do the job for us.
  9. dranilraheja

dranilraheja Member

mostly tips are great
  10. fanbrits

fanbrits Member

11. What about low carb and high fat diets?

12. Some people say that skipping breakfast is actually a good thing. But I agree with you. I need to have my boost for the day and it helps to stabilize energy levels all day.

13. brauneyz

brauneyz Member

Good information, thank You . I'm currently trying to exercise and eat right, there is a certain success in this direction.
  14. jyotiak

jyotiak Member

Exercise along don’t going to help anyone in loosing extra pound. To burn more calories, one should focus on proper exercise and diet. One should have to follow proper diet plan along with daily exercise to get better result. Aerobic Exercises and yoga at home will help you in weight loss.
  15. lesathomas

lesathomas Member

Being overweight is a disorder relating too much body fat that increases the risk of many health problems. Below are some effective tips which will help you to lose your weight,

· Eat fresh nutritional vegetables
    · Drink plenty of water
    · Don't skip meal but take a right diet
    · Regular Exercise like Cardio-exercise which helps you burn more calories
    · Take a low calories food
    · Go for swimming, running or early walking

Thank you
  16. contact2arun

contact2arun Member

If you’re trying to lose weight, you’re probably eating more vegetables, cutting down sugar, and drinking more water. But at some point the weight comes back, it feels like you’ve hit a wall and you are wondering why you can’t seem to get it right.
  17. contact2arun

contact2arun Member

cut down on his meals tremendously, filling up on coffee and water and diet mostly consisted of proteins and greens.
  18. Arew1991

Arew1991 Member

Great tips about how to lose your weight. I think we can lose our weight with a balanced diet and also walking is the best and easy way of losing weight. It is best to exercise and we do not need to pay for it.
  19. Rosiecont

Rosiecont Member

Exercise is very effective to lose weight. I have done a lot of walking every day and I have lost about 50 pounds in half a year.