Weigt loss Tips

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Bryack, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Bryack

Bryack Member

Weight loss is just a gradual process, so be motivated and consistent. Reduce consumption of sugar and junk foods. Eat variety of foods and especially green veggies and low carbs foods. Drink more and more water. Adopt a good fitness plan that includes some cardio, stretching and weight lifting exercises. These are some initial tips to weight loss.
  2. KimZolciak

KimZolciak Member

I support what you say, but would like to add something on it. Start doing exercise whenever you get time, even if you get just 5 minutes. Choose low calories food and try eating slow. Now concentrate fully whenever you eat and always adopt dinner table and avoid TV while eating. I am sharing one article http://www.medstorerx.com/weight-management/weight-loss-with-7-tips.aspx , that explain same you said with giving reason – that helped me a lot in my process.
  3. mbofov

mbofov Member

Those are good tips, but I also found it very important to have some protein with each meal. Also cut out white flour, "white" foods in general (rice, bread, potatoes etc.) And have some good fats - olive oil, coconut oil. We do need a moderate amount of fat for health.

I can't do cardio exercises or hardly any exercises because of CFS but with eating low carb, moderate protein, lots of vegies, a little fruit and small amount of whole grains, I do keep my weight under control and have managed to lose weight even though unable to exercise in any meaningful way.

Mary
  4. Elenashephard

Elenashephard Member

Totally agree, this is the basic things, that not only helps to lose weight but it plays a vital role in staying fit as well.
  5. Davidsmith009

Davidsmith009 Member

Great tips for weight loss, thanks for sharing this useful information.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014