Weird Feelings in head

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jr9385, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Jr9385

Jr9385 New Member

Hello, my name is Josh, im 23, and for the past 6months to a year ive been having weird feelings inside of my head like pressure or something thats really hard to explain but it makes me feel extremely uneasy. Seems to be worse when i try to lay down or when i start to panic.

Ive also recently been having issues with my vision, i wouldnt exactly say "blurry" vision, but its hard to Focus on something like a single letter or number, its like my eyes are shaky without shaking? if that makes sense lol.

Ive had pretty bad sinus pressure for about 6+ months now as well which doesnt seem to wanna go away, also my ears feel full with pressure. Ive got 2 wisdom teeth that have been broken for a few years now and really need to have them pulled/cut out, just dont have the money for it.

Im wondering if all this could be tied together somehow, or if its a result of stress/anxiety/depression. I work a job overnights from 10pm-7am and my sleep schedule isnt exactly perfect, and it could be adding to other stress i have. Im also very fatigued most of the time, doesnt seem to matter how much sleep i get, i can be up for only 1-2 hours and start to feel pretty tired.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/06/2009]
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

I am so glad you posted on this, I am sorry you are having this problem but I have the same
    feeling and have had for 7 years since CFS.. I am not sure if you have CFS but I feel this is the cause for mine. I had the feeling in fact this head feeling keeps me from going and doing more than the fatigue and aches from the CFS. My vision is also blurry, I just had a good eye exam everything ok. Man, when I have this feeling my anxiety and drepression is so much worse.

Your teeth might have something to do with it, but I don't have any teeth problems. I have been to the doctor and they haven't figured it out unless I have chronic sinusitis but I don't have the headaches just the pressure in ears, the weird head feeling and blurry vision. I even had allergy testing and no allergies.

I had a sinus x-ray, a head ct scan and all normal. I have thought I have MS but the doctor doesn't thing I have the symptoms he just says its sinus and multiple chemical sensitivies that is what he thinks he said he doesn't really know.

I feel this is a part of CFS .. I don't know but it drives me crazy. I have thought of food allergies I wasn't tested for that but may have that done.

Right now my ears feel so full and are ringing oh they ring 24/7. When the head feeling is with me not only is my anxiety/depression worse but so is my fatigue and body aches . The only thing that gives me any relieve is Afrin nasal spray and this you can only use short term , sometimes it works sometimes not. I also take xanax which helps calms the anxiety. Have you ever had vertigo from this, I have and its miserable. Oh, everytime I go to the ENT he does say sinus infection and I am now on a 30 day round of antibiotic but I am almost through and can't tell it has helped.

I don't have any answers but sure can relate . I will be watcing the post and maybe someone
    can give us an answer.

Thanks for your post as I have posted on this before, if you want to read them search for Weird head feelings or Strange head feelings I think that is how I titled it.

God Bless,
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Bumping , hoping for more replies
  4. chaps

chaps New Member

I've had sinus problems all my life, but it wasn't until I developed CFS that I began to have the same symptoms you are describing.

Don't become complacent by forming your own conclusions. Keep after it until you have found the cause.

Mercury poisoning from amalgam fillings can cause neurological symptoms as well as bring on a host of other diseases. Might be something to look into.
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

Have you found a cause of your symptoms or is it all related to cfs? I do feel my weird head feelings is related to cfs but I havn't found a treatment or anything to help. How do you deal with yours and how often do you have this symptom and have you found a treatment or anything that helps?

6. chaps

chaps New Member

I've made progress with the help of Dr. Daniel Dantini in Florida. I feel 80-90% better than I did 9 months ago.

The head symptoms have pretty much gone away. I only feel some minor things here and there.[This Message was Edited on 06/07/2009]
  7. greatgran

greatgran Member

How did this doctor treat you and where in FL ? I am glad you are doing better , 80 to 90 % is wonderful. Hope you don't mind me asking but I am desperate. What type of doc is he?

8. chaps

chaps New Member

Dr. Dantini is just north of Daytona Beach, FL. He is an otolaryngologist but he had FM himself for 9 years and was tired of the same runaround that many of us have gotten from the medical business. He decided to research it on his own and use himself as a human guinea pig. He came up with a treatment protocol and published a book. He now treats fibromyalgia patients.

His treatment protocol (at least the one he used on me)consists of prescribing an antiviral, Famvir to combat the underlying virus, and then testing for food allergies which your immune system develops when you have FM. Then you avoid the foods to which you are allergic and cycle the foods you're not allergic to, in other words, whatever you eat on a given day, don't eat it again for another 4 days. If you eat ANY food too often, you'll develop an allergy to it.

When I addressed the food allergies and cycled the foods I could eat, my symptoms reduced significantly. It's a pain in the neck keeping track of it all and I had to give up some foods that I love, but it's worth it.

Google Dr. Dantini and go to his website. Then call him and ask for details about working with him through a local physician if you're far away from Daytona.

You can buy his book if you want to know more about what he's about before having him treat you.

Good luck and God bless.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/09/2009]
  9. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

can cause many strange things to a person's body.

Since you mentioned stress and the work shift you have can change your body's system.
    If this continues, would be best to talk to your doctor.

Wish you well