weird migraine symptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fiona, Oct 4, 2002.

1. fiona

fiona New Member

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has experienced strange symptoms like me? I've had cfs for almost five years along with digestive problems,severe deppression and brain fog. During the first year or two i suffered from migraines which i would get quite frequently. After the migraine i'd fall asleep, then when i woke up the next day my cfs disappeared! My doctor says thats not possible for it to disappear overnight and nobody can explain to me whats going on. Can anyone help me out here?
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2002]
  2. fiona

fiona New Member

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has experienced strange symptoms like me? I've had cfs for almost five years along with digestive problems,severe deppression and brain fog. During the first year or two i suffered from migraines which i would get quite frequently. After the migraine i'd fall asleep, then when i woke up the next day my cfs disappeared! My doctor says thats not possible for it to disappear overnight and nobody can explain to me whats going on. Can anyone help me out here?
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2002]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Unexplained remissions can occur. That is the nature of our illnesses. I'm surprised that your doc wouldn't know this.

Love, Mikie