Weird Pains in Back and Legs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Leenerbups, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

Hi all,

I am really having a rough time here. I have just had surgery two weeks ago (gallbladder) and pain under my left ribcage (maybe pancreas, still testing)

But they are alos wondering about my kidneys now, because I have pain at the waist. They did a urine test and it came back negative for infection.

For the past few days, I am getting weird little cramps in my legs. Not bad, but they are coming and going, just in the calves.

Hoping for some feedback as I won't be seeing my docotr for another week.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/13/2005]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Not bad enough you just had surgery, you have to have all the other pains. I'm so sorry.

I do have pains in my legs often, and they do bother me. It seems that pains come and go with this DD. It could be that the surgery caused a flare, and it is going to take time to run its course. Are you able to get relief with pain pills?

It's good to know there is no infection in you kidneys, and couldn't the pain in your waist be from your surgery? Have you been running a fever? Drinking plenty of water?

I guess I can't say anything for sure, but I have heard on this board that surgeries do cause flares. It doesn't make it any easier but hopefully that's all it is. But, make sure you can get relief from the pain.

Again, I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. Take care and keep us informed.

Hugs,
    Sue
  3. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

Your a sweetheart. :)

Yup, drinking like a fish. Hope I find out what the heck is goin on before it's too late.

I'm afriad to go to sleep anymore, because I am afriad I won't wake up.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/13/2005]
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You better wake up! What will we do here without you? (-:

Glad you're drinking water; it really is a miracle liquid. If you're feeling too bad, you could call your doctor or just go to the ER. Don't let things get out of hand.

Hang in there.
    Sue